Chapter |34|

Chapter 34
Jordyn~

   I opened my eyes sleepily and looked around seeing I was in my room. My real room. I sighed hugging my pillow and smiled, I missed this place so much.

I looked behind me seeing Mason wasn't there making me sigh, I sat up fixing my messy hair and yawned loudly stretching. I stood up putting on some socks and walked to the window looking out at the forest.

I walked out the room quietly and walked down the stairs biting my lip hearing voices in the kitchen. I walked to the kitchen and peeked in seeing everyone sitting down talking and laughing together.

I smiled softly as Evie was sitting with someone smiling, she seemed to be getting along with them so far. The door opened and I inhaled sharply as Ian walked in drinking from a cup.

I blinked back the tears thinking about the facility, how I would always hear his screams...

I backed away leaning against the wall letting out a shaky breath. I looked down the hall at Mason's office and leaned my head back against the wall trying to get those thoughts out of my head.

I shook my head going back upstairs feeling my heart pounding for some reason... Why was I scared to see everyone?

Do they blame me for everything?

Do they hate me for leaving?

I walked back into the room and closed the door behind me leaning against it, I walked to the window bench and sat down hugging my legs staring out the window.

'Just go to them. You're being dramatic' Sarafina mumbled and I just ignored her hugging my legs. There was a knock on the door making me tense, "jordyn?" I heard and sighed as it was Daddy.

The door opened and he peeked in seeing me, "hey" he smiled walking in. "Hi Daddy" I smiled "how you feeling?" He asked sitting next to me. "Fine" I said making Sarafina snort.

'Liar' she muttered which I ignored again.

"Everyone is waiting to see you downstairs" he said and I bit my lip hugging my legs, "you don't want to see them?" He asked staring at me worriedly.

Ugh I hate that look...

"I was there... Well peeking in and when I saw Ian... I just got nervous to go in. I don't know why" I whispered making him sigh.

"Are you afraid to see him?" He asked and I shook my head "so what's the matter?"

"I don't know" I muttered looking out the window, "how about seeing him before everyone else. Would that help?" He asked and I shrugged, "he really wants to see you"

"I know" I whispered looking down, "let me get him then. Okay?" He said and I bit my lip looking at him and nodded, he stood up kissing my forehead and walked out the room.

I sighed feeling my heart pounding again making my chest tighten, 'What's wrong?' I heard Mason's voice making me jump.

'Don't scare me like that!'

'You're anxious. Why?' He asked and I looked down, 'I don't know' I mumbled staring out the window. 

There was a knock on the door making me tense 'I'm coming up-'

'Don't. I'm fine' I sighed sitting up, "Jordyn?" I heard Ian say making me close my eyes. The door opened and I looked up seeing him standing there, "H-hi" I said standing up slowly, he walked to me quickly and I gasped as he grabbed me yanking me to him hugging me tightly.

He held the back of my head hugging me tightly and I wrapped my arms around him hugging him back with tears in my eyes thinking about everything that happened to us.