Chapter 27

Chapter 27
Mason-

"What the fuck do you mean I can't go in?!" I snapped at the pack doctor making her flinch, "I-I know this is hard for you-"

"No you don't know! I need to be with my mate. Now!"

"Mason!" Dakota said walking in the room quickly going to me, "they won't let me in. She's practically bleeding out on that table and they won't let me in" I said angrily. She went in front of me putting her hands on my arms, "they need to do their job without any distractions. With you being there they won't be able to have full attention on her with you barking at them" she said as I looked inside trying to see where Jordyn was.

"Mason look at me. You can't go in. Not yet" she said softly, I growled sitting down clenching my fists. "I can't lose her" I mumbled putting my head in my hands, she bent down in front of me sighing.

"Evangeline told me what happened. From what I hear she's very strong. I'm sure she'll get through this" she said looking at me as I looked at the doors.

"She's pregnant..." I mumbled making her sigh, "how about I go in and check how's everything doing. You go clean yourself up and take a nap. Eat. Just do something to distract yourself" she said putting her hand on my shoulder and I shook my head.

"I'm not leaving her-"

"Mason please. I'll be by her side all times until you come back" she said making me clench my jaw.

That should be me by her side...

"Fine" I grumbled standing up, "she's going to be okay" she said softly. She sighed going inside and I looked in seeing Jordyn with a nasal cannula on and her eyes closed.

She looked so pale.

She looked dead...

'Don't say that' Jace growled at me making me look down.

'She won't die. We won't let that happen'

Dakota closed the door quickly taking Jordyn out my view making me clench my jaw. I ran my fingers through my hair sighing and walked out the room, "how is she?" I heard and looked seeing Daniel walking to me quickly.

"I don't know. They won't let me fucking see her" I muttered "I don't blame them. You look like you'll kill someone if they make one mistake" he muttered handing me a clean shirt. "I do want to kill someone... I need to kill someone" I mumbled making him look at me tensely. I looked down the hall towards Caine's office.

"And I know exactly who" I muttered walking past him.

"Caine" I called out walking down the hall into his office He looked at me and sighed "How's your mate?" He asked

"Where's Raphael?" I asked

"In the cells with one of the elders of my pack. Why?"

"I'm going to kill him. That's why-"

"You can't. Not yet" he said making me growl, "you're keeping him alive?" I growled out. "Just for a while longer. We need more answers about this supposed army of babies or whatever it is" he said frowning, "but until then I want you to go an relax-"

"I can't relax. Not while I can't see her-"

"They're doing everything they can Mason. Your mate will be okay. Go clean up, or take a nap. Anything. You're going to have to be calm so she can stay calm when she wakes up as sees you. Only the gods know what she must be feeling right now" he mumbled making me sigh.

"Go" he said.

"I get to kill him. Raphael. I want to kill him" I muttered looking him in the eye making him clench his jaw. "You will" he muttered and I nodded walking out past Daniel.