Chapter |2 |

Chapter | 2 |

Mason-

Her long brown hair was spread out on my grey pillows shining in the sunlight. She sighed laying on her stomach hugging her pillow and I looked at her bare back as the sheets slipped down showing her soft skin.

I looked at the back of her shoulder looking at the tattoo of a wolf with the moon in the background. She sighed deeply moving her hair out of her face making some of her hair fall down her soft skin.

I climbed in the bed gently and kissed up her bare back loving the feeling of her soft skin against mine.

She smiled sleepily and peeked an eye open at me, I smirked looking at her violet eyes shining brightly in the sunlight. "Why is there so much sunlight in here?" She mumbled sleepily

"Because I have to wake up"

"What does that have to do with the sun?" She mumbled closing her eyes. I laid on my side staring at her beautiful face, I honestly don't know what I'll do if I ever lose her... Or if she got hurt again...

I ran my fingers through her soft hair and she moaned softly moving closer to me, she put her hand on my chest kissing my chin making my heart race. I bit my lip holding back a shiver as she kissed my jaw.

"Jordyn" I mumbled and she just sighed putting her face in my neck "hmm?"

"we should go away... For like a week or something" I said stroking her bare back and she opened her violet eyes looking at me. "Why?" She whispered

"Just to get away from all of this bullshit... Just me and you. We can go wherever we want as long as it's just us" I said and she just looked at me and bit her soft lip.

"Do you think this is ever going to end though?" She whispered and I just sighed kissing her forehead making her squeeze my shirt in her small fist. "I know it will. I won't stop until I know you're safe" I said and she sighed looking down.

"Where would we go?" She smiled looking at me with bright eyes making my heart race and my wolf purr.

"Wherever we want"

"That's a lot of choices" she smiled and I chuckled stroking her back, there was a knock on the door and I closed my eyes holding back a growl. "Somewhere we won't get interrupted" I muttered and she chuckled "promise? Just me and you?"

"I promise. When this is all over" I said and she smiled nodding "I can't wait" she smiled cupping my face kissing me, I held her waist kissing back feeling my heart pounding.

I'll make sure nothing ever happens to her. Even if it means getting myself hurt...

Even if it means killing the council or my own father...

As long as she safe and with me... It's all that matters.

*****
  "Mason" I heard Evan mumble making me look up from the map. He stood there holding Scott on his hip staring at me, "We haven't searched West of Derek's territory-"

"Mason, you need to rest" he sighed and I shook my head "I'm not resting until she's back here" I mumbled and he sighed walking in.

"Mason you haven't been sleeping or eating... Everyone is worried about you-"

"They should be worrying about Jordyn... God knows what the hell they're doing to her in there... Our bonds are broken... I... I can't feel her anymore" I whispered feeling my wolf whimper in pain.