Author's Note :)

Hello, fellow readers! I just wanted to thank you guys. If you guys have already finished the book, let me just say that You. Are. Amazing.

This book means a lot to me and when I felt down I knew that I could go write this. It made me happy on days that I wasn't exactly thrilled. 

Anyway, I just want to let you guys know that reading this means a lot to me. I hope to be a published author one day! You guys are absolutely amazing. My writing means a lot to me and I do take it pretty seriously. I hope you guys really enjoy it!

I hope you guys enjoyed the book because I sure did! I love you guys so so so much.... Right now I barely have any views, but I'll get there soon!  I'll be working on other books now (they probably won't be 5sos fanfics btw) and so yeah... I really do hope you guys loved the book!

I just wanted to let each n every one of you know that I love you to pieces. I don't care if I don't know you, I still love you and I always will no matter what. My readers are my fans and my fans are my family. I love you guys to pieces and hope you have an AMAZING day/night. Once again, thank you all for reading! 

With love, Sam xx 

:)

You're a Catch 22On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara