xx. Dear Wattpad 2, Our List of Demands I Mean Suggestions

-Notifications Tab Similar To Facebook.

wowthisisrandom:

I know Wattpad sends out email notifications, but I don't like getting email notifications and it clutters up my inbox.  Sometimes I don't even get the email notifications.  And sometimes I can never find a thread I liked,  posted on, and want to get back to.

I like how Facebook does notifications…I like the notifications button on the top bar that you can click and see all the recent activity that involves you.  I wish Wattpad had notifications like this on the site…I like Facebook's notifications and I want something like that for Wattpad.

Notifications on the site for:

-when someone posts on your thread in the clubs

-when someone responds to you in comments, clubs, profiles, etc.

-when one of your stories in your reading list is updated

-when someone votes on your story

-when someone comments on your story

-when someone follows you

-when someone adds your story to their reading list, etc.

I get some of this goes out in emails, but why not just have it on the site?  That'd be so much easier and surely I'm not the only one wanting this.  I know there is that home news thread on the homepage, but you have to sift through that.  You see everyone else's stuff and you have to hunt to find comments, followers, votes, etc.

Why not just make a notification tab for that to view latest activity directly related to you so you don't miss so much activity on the news thread when you have a ton of followers and following.  More writers and readers would be able to keep up with their stories, their clubs, their posts, their books, etc.

Maybe it is just me, but who else wishes there was a notification tab that worked when you are on and offline (like Facebook's)?

A/N:

Ooh, Ooh ME!  Haha.  I don’t have a Facebook account, but if I am imagining it exactly as you are presenting it, then this is an EXCELLENT idea and I’m all in!!  We should Flood the Wattpad Boards with this one!  What say the rest of you guys?

Duplication Not Allowed Without Permission.