xi. A Slap In The Face!

The Situation--

I stumbled upon a rant book a while back, where the writer was complaining about the following comments being made on some of their pieces, roughly speaking:

Nice work, keep writing      (possible vote)

I really liked your story        (possible vote)

Great story                         (possible vote)

Update soon                       (possible vote)

Loved it                               (possible vote)

Good job                             (possible vote)

And on and on with similar POSITIVE comments.

Look at them again…There’s nothing wrong with them, right?  I am guessing you are saying No, which if you are I agree.  Well tell that to the INGRATE writer who began BASHING the readers/followers who made these comments, possibly following with a vote!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!  Those of you who really feel this way and YOU (person who wrote that rant)…What makes you think you deserve some sort of 2000 Word Critique of an Eloquently Flamboyant Nature??!!  And what gives you the right to basically BASH your own readers/followers because…the QUALITY OF THE COMMENT WAS NOT SATISFACTORY!?

LISTEN…Step Down off your High Throne, Hop off that High Horse of Yours, and get your Big Head of the clouds of ARROGANCE!  You can’t have it both ways…you can’t whine about not getting any or enough comments and votes and then in the same breath gripe about the QUALITY of the comments not being to that of YOUR liking!

I know many of you think this way...the rant had high reads though few votes and Many comments AGREEING with the person who wrote the rant.  STOP BASHING your readers/followers and Stop being such an INGRATE…The REALITY of it is, They didn’t have to give you that much…Remember That!!

Duplication Not Allowed Without Permission.