xxii. ATTENTION! Recommended Reading List Updated!!

In My Newfound Annoyance of the Stories You Might Enjoy list, called The Recommended Reading List by us, I STOPPED using it shortly after posting the rant about it that started this whole book.  On a Whim this morning, I clicked on it for the first time since then and here is what popped up:

Stories You Might Enjoy

Featured Stories

Amazing Stories

Popular Stories In Romance

Undiscovered Stories In Poetry

What Your Friends Are Reading

Nelson Mandela Stories

If you liked (the name of the Last Story you voted on BEFORE clicking on Stories You Might Enjoy) you may enjoy these

If you liked (the name of Next To The Last story you voted on before clicking on Stories You Might Enjoy) you may enjoy these

All 9 CATEGORIES, Yes there are now 9 Categories, had 4 books listed and then the forward arrow button for you to click on to view more reads other than those 4 being showcased.  And the categories are rotated out every time you refresh the page, for example when I refreshed the page to make sure my mind wasn’t playing tricks on me…Featured Stories was Replaced with Hunger Games Fan Fiction and Amazing Stories was replaced with Things I Love <3.  Now with this category there was a member's profile picture attached to it and then the 4 books of course--I wasn’t sure what that was about so I clicked on it and it took me to the member’s Reading list, which she had named “Things I Love <3”.  It would seem that users are/can be a part of the reading list now…so of the 9 categories, 1 is for a user (it is unknown to me at this time how the user is picked) and one is for changing out a title/genre (I assume the changing out is more than likely random for this one).  The Nelson Mandela Stories category is one that will likely be changed out as the site sees fit I suppose.

Okay…out of FAIRNESS Guys We ALL (those of us who don't/weren't using it and those of us who became fed up with it and stopped using it), must use the recommended reading list off and on for the next week or so to see if it meets our demands! Okay I really didn’t post a demand for the reading list; I ranted about it and did a short peaceful piece on it…that sentence was just a catchy thing to say at the moment!  Lol, but Really...We ALL, myself included, must use it for at least a few days (if a week is going to kill some of you) and see how we like it...then drop back by and tell Us what you think of the new setup.

Duplication Not Allowed Without Permission.