x. Random Payback

LiteraryLady97:

Vote for vote and follow for follow.  Its like an eye for an eye….

“I fanned/followed you, please fan/follow back.”

They randomly fan you and NEVER READ your work…After a few days you get this message,

“Hey will you please read the book I uploaded.  Um if you don’t  no problem.  No pressure :)”

Look So Nice.  Right?

A/N:

Ooh…I too have experienced this!  It is BEYOND Irritating.  My incidents mostly involved people NOT following me and Nor was I following them.  They would Randomly pop up on my board or Randomly PM me asking me to read something of theirs just like you said.  I fell Prey to the tactic for a while before I finally Wised up out of irritation…I would read, vote on every page of it (if I Truly enjoyed it to that extent) and purposefully comment on every page and all I got was a Measly “thank you”.  And as you again pointed out They would NEVER READ anything of mine…they had no intentions to do so in the first place!!  In fact, as soon as they got their random votes and comments, POOF!  Like a Magician and his Smoke Screen…the random solicitor was GONE!!

I DON’T do it any more Literary…Respond to Random Request of People NOT following me, that I don’t KNOW.  I’ll only do it IF they are associated with those in the "Core" (as Bill Temple has named us for the most part) because we already know OF each other even if we aren’t following each other and we’ve already checkout each other’s works and presently still do...again though we are not following each other.  As I have previously mentioned in an earlier posting,  I’ve gone so far as to put a disclaimer on my profile page.  It was happening TOO often, the random postings on my board and the PM's!  ECole789.

 Duplication Not Allowed Without Permission.