xii. Fan Fiction, Bull Sucking Grammar!?

Anonymous Wattpad Member:

(Requested to Remain as Such)

WHAT ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?  THAT STORY IS BULL, HOW DID YOU GET THOSE READS?  THE GRAMMAR SUCKS, AT LEAST GET AN EDITOR.

A/N:

Hmm…I Intentionally do not read fan fiction.  Sadly, it is mainly because of this member’s complaint.   I will read it though, ONLY IF…the work was written by members within the Core Group I am a part of.

When I first joined Wattpad.  I did stumble upon lots of Fan Fiction Pieces and noticed the same thing the anonymous user is complaining about, as far as the really bad grammar.  I recall wondering the same thing at the time…how could the work be so full of errors that the pieces were HARD to read and yet have SO Many reads and votes even?  And honestly, I think that is one reason why so Many members on wattpad are turned off by the genre; in addition to the sheer volume of it overshadowing other genres, which is perhaps the Main Reason Many have suggested  that a sister site should be created exclusively for Fan Fiction.

PSST! Hey...Those of you who DO what the anonymous user has complained about:

So,

*whispering*

Inquiring Minds really do want to know your Secret…Tell us you guys, we‘re all ears…wait, I mean staring Intently at the screen awaiting an answer; how do you do it, all those reads and votes with errors so distracting we can’t read your work in the English Language or any other dialect for that matter let alone Decode your story‘s plot??  ECole789

Duplication Not Allowed Without Permission.