ix. Oh No You Didn't...Just UnFollow Me!

I have seen this comment on my board at least once, as a message sent to all followers/status update:

Those of you who just unfollowed me, losers.

I have stumbled across Profile Pages claiming:

Unfollow me and you will regret it.

Okay…Hang in there with me guys.

*Clears Throat*

Maybe they UNFOLLOWED you because you NEVER Ever responded to ANY comments they made about your work…and or you NEVER Ever Thanked them for ANY of the votes they gave you…and or you NEVER Ever took the time to return the favor by finding something of interest on their page to vote and comment on .   SO…who’s the LOSER again?

AND HEY!  If you can make time to MONITOR your followers and then tell the remainder of those following you, that those who just left you, are Losers for leaving you….then you’ve got enough time on your hands to, oh I don’t know, maybe umm….READ, VOTE, and COMMENT on the remaining followers' works! Sometime.

As for the Threat of Regretting the Unfollow…Are you that High and Mighty and Bratty that you resort to User Intimidation to KEEP your followers?  No?  I’m Full of it you now say, if not off my rocker even? Okay…Tell us then…Tell us ALL the Purpose of  posting such a threat on your profile page to begin with, if not User Intimidation?  If you say it’s just a joke…you are LIEING! ECole789.

Duplication Not Allowed Without Permission.