Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 37

-AT THE RESTAURANT-

(Shaylah's POV)

My alarm went off and I got a text from Kristina saying that she was outside. I looked at the grls and left 100 bucks on the table.

Me: This pays for all of us... Time is up. I have to go.

Bahja: Wait.. Time is up? What're you talking about?

Me: Do not worry about it. I'll be back... Maybe...

Breuanna: Wait, huh?

Zonnique: That's what I wanna know!

I left before I could say another word. I went into the car. There, we all had on black... All black catsuits. We had to go to our headquarters... It's been a couple years since we've done this, but our enemies are back...

-AT THE HEADQUARTERS-

Missy: Hello ladies... Glad you're back, because time is up...

Brittany: We don't want to be here, Missy. But we're ready for the final round...

Missy: Good. Spencer and her crew are back.

Me: I still don't understand who names their daughter, Spencer...

Missy: THAT IS BESIDES THE POINT!!!!!

Kristina: Chill...

Missy: Anyways... They're back, and they're only in Jersey but for so long.

Jazmyne: What do they want, this time?

Missy: They want the president... I found that out as soon as they were released from jail, yesterday.

Kristina: Where do we go?

Missy: To the ally...

Me: We will be there...

Missy: Now hurry! there's no telling how long they'll be...

We all ran and went to the local ally. The local ally is where most rapes happen. As well as arrests, and shootings. We're protecting our country, now... But this is our ONLY chance... To those of you who are unsure, Missy is and was one of our bosses. We're called upon because we're young. She's a head spy and we're her assistants. Nobody knows about this... Not even our parents...

-IN THE ALLY-

We got into the Ally and we didn't see anyone... No one at all... But then, next thing I knew we were ALL on the ground...

Spencer: You think you're cool, now huh? Long time no CHAT!

Us: *Gets off the ground*

Kristina: Yea, you're right... I kinda DID like it better when we were kicking your-

Brittany: Language...

Kristina: *Scoffs* Right...

Spencer: Well now, it's OUR turn...

Jazmyne: Not even in YOUR dreams...

Alana: That's what YOU think!

Me: THAT'S IT! She's GOTTA GO!!!!*Starts fighting Alana*

Before I knew it, we were all in a fight. Of course with the way we were trained, we were doing karate. We weren't gonna let these girls go for something bigger than expected... Not in a day of our lives...

(Princeton's POV)

Okay, so the girls just mysteriously leave the house... I'm not sure if they went to get Shaylah, but it WAS kind of weird how all of their cell phones had their alarms go off... Something's not right, here.