Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 23

-NEXT DAY-

(Brittany's POV)

So last night it was my birthday and Princeton told me that he loved me... I'm STILL sicing over that! But the people on Twitter don't need to know about my business! Haha! However, I woke up this morning and saw a note next to my night stand. Princeton and I were sharing a room together, so I'm pretty sure you know who the other girls were rooming with by now.

Me: *Looks at note* Get up, get dressed, and get ready for the ride of your life...

I rolled my eyes and got dressed. I may not know what he means by "Ride of your life", but I AM smart enough to wear a pair of sneakers, today. So I got ready and went downstairs. I saw Princeton.

Princeton: Hey, gorgeous!

Me: *Giggles* Hey!

Princeton: Ready to go?

Me: Sure, but where are we going?

Princeton: Oh, you'll see!

We both got into the car and we went to this horse ranch. Did I mention that I actually have a heart for horses, yet? I don't think I did. But I do... Horses have been around me since I was 8 years old.

Me: Oh, how NICE!

Princeton: *Smiles* Like it? We're riding horses today.

Me: Yea! I love it!

We both got out the car and chose the horses that we wanted to ride on. We decided to race down a path to get to another part of the ranch where we could drop off the horses for when we were done.

Me: Bet you I'll win!

Princeton: Bet you you'll lose!

We laughed and then started to race. Everything was going fine until I saw someone on a horse that looked a LOT like Ashley... But Princeton was no where to be found...

Ashley: Oh look, it's YOU!

Me: Ashley... Go away!

Ashley: NO! You're STILL all up on my man!

Me: Actually, he's MY man! I got a ring to prove it!*shows her the ring*

Ashley: Rings mean nothing until you're married!

Me: How would you EVER understand anything about MARRIAGE?! It's not like you can keep a BOYFRIEND!

Ashley: THAT'S IT!

Ashley had started to ride her horse after me. Unfortunately, my horse became scared and bucked me right off and ran away. Everything just went black...

-2 HOURS LATER-

2 hours passed by and all I heard were doctors or something... I also heard this one guy... Wait... I guess it'd be smart if I opened my eyes... What are eyes?

(Princeton's POV)

So I'm at the hospital, but not for me. This time BRITTANY was why I'm here. She fell off her horse, but wasn't really injured so badly. I guess I'll go check her out...

I walked to her room as the doctor took me there. I saw her eyes opening as if she had just woken up from sleeping. I hope she's okay... I walked to her bed and sat down on the side.

Me: Hey Brittany, you okay?

Brittany: Huh? Who's Brittany, and who are YOU?

Me: *Sighs* It's me, Princeton... And you're Brittany. That's your name. You don't remember me?

Brittany: *Shakes her head* No... Are you my brother, or something?

Me: No... I'm your boyfriend.