Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 31

-NEXT MORNING-

(Ray Ray's POV)

So I was sleeping in my room and then my phone rang. I was actually kinda mad that it rang... Usually I'm okay with it, but not today... Oh wait... It's Kristina, nevermind.

Me: *Picks up phone* Hello?

Kristina: Hey... How are you?

Me: Well I'm fine... Kristina, you DO realize that we're in the same house, right?

Kristina: Well duh... But I'm afraid that if I go to your room, my father will say something... 

Me: Kristina, you can come over here. I don't think your father's gonna kick me out...

Kristina: Well I mean... He's just so rude and stuff...

Me: Kristina... Just. Come. Over. Here...

Kristina: *Sighs* Alright...

She hung up and I was just waiting for her to come in my room. She knocked, instead...

Me: Door's open!

Kristina: *Walks inside* SHH!!! Don't be so loud!

Me: Kristina... Nothing's gonna happen.

Kristina: *Sits beside him on the bed* You sure about that?

Me: *Nods* Positive.

Kristina: *Smiles* Great, because you gotta get up...

Me: What do you mean?

Kristina: Limo's gonna be here any minute.*Gets up and starts walking to the door*

Me: Kristina, wait... Come here...

Kristina: *Walks back to him and is now face to face* What?

Me: *Kisses her*

Kristina: *Smiles and blushes*

Me: Aww.... YOU'RE BLUSHING!!!

Kristina: SHH!!!*Giggles* What'd I tell you about that?!

Me: Sowwy... 

Kristina: It's cool... Just don't be so loud...*Walks to the door* Get dressed!*Walks out*

As soon as she left, I got up and got dressed.

-SHAYLAH'S HOUSE-

(Prodigy's POV)

I was already downstairs eating pancakes that Shaylah's mom made. All I know is, she better get down here before they're all gone... 

Shaylah: *Comes downstairs* Seriously Prod? SERIOUSLY?! MUST you eat all the pancakes?!

Me: *Talks with mouth full* Yes...

Shaylah: *Rolls eyes* UUUGGGHHH!!!!!

Me: I love you too, babe!

Shaylah: *Opens refrigerator* Yea, whatever...

Me: I do!

Shaylah: What the- WHO DRANK MY APPLE JUICE?!?!?!(I'm sorry, I was watchin Barbershop thee other day, and well she likes apple juice... but anyways-)

Me: *Gulps hard*

Shaylah: PROD! Did you drink my apple juice?!

Me: Umm...

Shaylah: *Stomps into the dining room* It is HALF empty... Did. You. Drink. My. APPLE JUICE?!

Me: What would you do if I said, "yes"?