Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 21

(Brittany's POV)

So I was getting changed and everything for the very last show of the concert. Then I walked out and into the main part of the bus.

Me: Ready to go?

Jazmyne: Yessir!

Shaylah: You know it!

Kristina: Sure...

We all left the tour bus and we went to the auditorium. We saw everyone there and by the time it was time to perform, the crowd was CRAZY AMAZING! It's probably the best show we've got out here!

-AFTER PERFORMANCE-

So... We just finished our last show and before everybody left, Keisha had a cake big enough for everyone on the tour. It was insane...

Me: So, what's all this?

Keisha: Well, since you guys did a great job with the tour I decided to buy a cake to celebrate the last day of performing! 

Prodigy: Oh, cool!

Ray Ray: You WOULD think it's cool since you eat the most out of ALL OF US!

Prodigy: You know what? Happy bunny, go sit down somewhere before Keisha cusses you out and spanks you, again!

Ray Ray: *Glares at him* Why you gotta put all my business out like that?! And, NO!

Kristina: Ray Ray, please sit down...

Ray Ray: *Smiles innocently at her* Okay, baby...*Sits down in a chair*

Jazmyne: Oh, WOW...

Kristina: What?

Shaylah: The fact that all it took for Ray Ray to sit was for you to tell him is BLOWING me...

Ray Ray: *Ray Ray shrug* Hey... I always let the girl, win!

Me: Aww, you're so sweet.

Princeton: Okay, now back to this CAKE!

Keisha: Well... Here's a knife. I don't care who cuts the cake, just don't give it to Jazmyne, Shaylah, or Ray Ray...

Jazmyne, Shaylah, and Ray Ray: HEY!!!

Me: *Shrugs and takes the knife* Yea, I don't trust y'all with it, ANYWAY!

I cut the cake and then ate my piece. When we were all done eating, we went back to our tour buses and drove to MB's house they have for when they're not on tour. When we got there we all talked for a while, but then everyone had to leave...

Me: Well I'm SO glad I could work with all of y'all. Can't wait to see you again!

Diggy: Same with you, Brittany.

Khalil: Brittany, remember to call me in 6 hours.

Princeton: *Clears throat* She's not calling you without, MY permission!

Me: PRINCETON!

Princeton: Alright fine, she can call you...

Me: *Rolls eyes*

Before everyone left, my girls and I gave everyone a hug and kiss on the cheek. Yea, the guys were a little jealous... It was kinda funny, too! Then they left and we were just with MB, again.

Keisha: Well... That's it for now... However, we have to go to Paris next month. Y'all know that, right?

MB: *Nods*

Kristina: Yea... Don't we go on Brittany's birthday?!

Keisha: *Nods* Yep! Oh, and girls I got you all a new manager!

Jazmyne: Really?! WHO?!

Keisha: Well, you're manager's name is Leonardo, but he likes everyone to call him Scooter... *Make a weird facial expression that says "I don't know why, so don't ask"*

Shaylah: Cool name!

Me: That's GREAT!

Kristina: Awesome!

Jazmyne: That's tight... We've got a nickname for our manager, already. What's he like?

Keisha: Well... He's not very strict. He's actually QUITE playful. However, he isn't all play all the time. He'll cut you some slack.

Roc: Aww! How come THEY get a fun person?!

Shaylah: *Sticks tongue out at him* Haha!

Keisha: Roc... You'll live...

Me: Great, but where are we sleeping?

Keisha: We've got your rooms, here. *Shows them their rooms* Two of you in this room, two of you in this one. 

Shaylah: Dibs on Brittany!

Jazmyne: Good, because I think we BOTH know that we can't live together!

Keisha: Then how'd y'all survive a tour together?

Shaylah: You know what... That's a GREAT questions, because I truly don't even know!

Kristina: WOW...

Me: Well, okay... Thanks Keisha. But what next?

Keisha: Well... Nothing's next. The boys already dropped their album, and now we can do shows. But I blocked off the rest of this week so y'all can chill... Plus, I wanted to relax.

Me: *Giggles* Understandable.

Keisha: So yea... Do whatever you want. Y'all can drive...

Princeton: Yes! FINALLY!!!

Jazmyne: What? She ain't let y'all, drive?

Roc: NOPE! She likes to hide our keys every week so that we don't find them.

Shaylah: HAHA! Ooooh!!! Y'all were GUH!!!

Princeton: I'm sorry, guh???

Me: Oh LORD! Y'all don't know what guh, means?!

Prodigy: THEY don't. But I do!

Kristina: Prod, please break it down for your boys!

Prodigy: It means generally unhappy, guys...

Them: OOOOOHHHH!!!!!

Shaylah: You guys are blowing me. But yet, Roc knows what Ham, means...

Prodigy: *Ray Ray shrug* Hey... I don't know what's with them...

Keisha: Well I'M gonna be doing whatever I'm doing... Y'all have fun!*Leaves the house*

Me: So... Now what?

Ray Ray: I don't know...

Jazmyne:  I'm gonna go in my room...

Me: Same...

Shaylah: Ditto...

Kristina: Yea...

We all went into our rooms and unpacked. We didn't know what to do next so we decided to rearrange some things in our room. I just can't wait until we finally go to Paris... THAT will be the day!

So... I guess we'll find out what happens in Paris, WON'T WE?! Hopefully things will go well since nobody knows what they're gonna do for a whole week...