Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 2

(Brittany's POV)

Me: *In thoughts* So I woke up at 7, just like I knew I would. It's a good thing I did, because Keisha was already HERE!!! I quickly put on my clothes and ran downstairs.

*out of thoughts*

Keisha: Oh THERE you are! I've got the rest of the girls in the car and-

Me: *Cutting her off* WAIT! So... They CAN come?! Because a while back, Kristina wasn't so sure about whether or not she could come!

Keisha: *Nods* Yea, well she actually CAN come. Everyone's parents trust them enough.

Mom: Okay well Brittany, you can go. But I need you to call me EVERY week! Okay? And don't get pregnant!

Me: Mom! I WON'T get pregnant! I'll be fine! And okay, thanks!

Keisha: Okay, Brittany because this was last minute, I don't think you have anything packed... Do you?

Me: *Shakes head*

Keisha: Okay, well then I guess we'll be going shopping today... Go get in the car! Thanks again, Mrs...???

Mom: Sanchez!

Keisha: Well thanks, Mrs. Sanchez!

Keisha and I ran to the car. I saw my girls in there looking fly as EVER!!!

Me: I see y'all were dresses to impress, too?

Everybody: YEP!!!

Keisha: Okay, ladies we actually need to go see the boys first. So, they're at the hotel... Let's go...

So we all were in the car just WAITING to see what hotel we were going to... Come to find out, they're at the NICEST hotel around here... It's also the most expensive... Don't EVEN get me started on the prices... Just know that they're at the Rose Garden Inn(Don't know if it's a real hotel!!!)

Keshia: Okay, let's go upstairs...

We all went into the hotel and got to the elevator. They were ALL the way at the 12th floor, so we had to wait a few seconds...

**Elevator chimes**

We were at the twelfth floor, and Keisha led us to the room they were in. They all had separate rooms, but they were in Ray Ray's room.

Keisha: *Knocks on the door* Guys, I hope your proper!

Roc comes and opens the door.

(Roc's POV)

So I opened the door and saw Keisha and four other GORGEOUS ladies behind her. They were all pretty, but I kept my eye on this one girl... She was SO fine!

Me: Umm, hey!*Looks at Keisha* We were playing video games again... You know, the usual... COME IN, COME IN!!!

Everybody stepped in and I closed the door behind them.

Keisha: Okay, guys these are your backups... Brittany, Jazmyne, Shaylah, and Kristina!

Me: Hi, I'm Ro-

Shaylah: *Cuts him off* Don't waste your breath, we know who you are!*smiles sweetly*

Jazmyne: Shaylah, don't be so rude!!! *Smiles at Roc* Hi, I'm Jazmyne!

Me: Hey Jazmyne! *In thoughts* Jazmyne... Jazmyne... Jazmyne... Sounds like a melody! I think I'm gonna REALLY like her! And she's pretty too?! WOAH!!

(Princeton's POV)

So me and the guys walked over to the door and saw four pretty ladies there! We knew their names and faces because Keisha introduced them already. But I had my eyes on BRITTANY!