Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 6

(Brittan'y POV)

I woke up this morning to see Princeton, gone. I have NO IDEA as to where he went to, but I'm sure he'll be back soon... Hopefully... The rest of them are probably still sleeping, but I don't care...

It's 10:30am, and just then the door opened, and I saw Princeton. As well as a teddy bear, balloons, and flowers.

Me: You just spoil me to DEATH, don't you?!

Princeton: *Smiles* Yea... *Hands her the teddy bear, and sits the balloons and flowers on the table*

Me: Did they say when I can get out of here? Oh, and does Keisha know what happened?

Princeton: They said you'll be out today, and we never told Keisha... Good thing nobody really knows that we're still here!

Me: You got THAT right! So when do we hit the road?

Princeton: Today at 6. We're going to Miami.

Me: Okay, cool! But why didn't you fools tell Keisha?!

Princeton: What she doesn't know won't hurt...

Me: But what if she FINDS OUT?!

Princeton: Eh... She won't do anything...

Me: Alright... So can I leave now?

Just then, the doctor walks in.

Doctor: Yes, you may!

Me: Thanks!

Doctor: You're welcome!

Princeton and I got all of our stuff and walked out. We got in an escalade and went back to the hotel.

-At The Hotel-

We decided to skip breakfast downstairs, since Princeton just doesn't want to eat down here today. I'm VERY curious about why he doesn't want to eat though... So we got on the elevator and went to our room.

When we got there, I opened the door and saw EVERYBODY come to me for a hug!

Shaylah: OH EM GEE! We missed you so much!

Jazmyne: Yea, it was INSANE!

Kristina: You're all better now, right?!

Me: YES! I'm perfectly fine! I can still dance and sing! Nothing's gonna change that!

Prod: Not unless you break your leg, or something...