Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 28

(Princeton's POV)

I'm glad that I finally had enough courage to say this because I've put up with too much for a while...

Me: Okay, well as some of you know Brittany and I don't go out anymore... Unfortunately she's put me through hell and back for 2 weeks, now...

I could see Brittany from the corner of my eye and saw that she was staring at me, but listening. I also saw the others looking as they were all backstage.

Me: I don't care if we're not together right now... I still love her...

Crowd: AWWW!!!!!

Me: *Sighs* My life feels SOOO incomplete without her in it... And if I can't have her, then there's no point of even living... When we were together, she was the reason I'd wake up every morning. I haven't been the same since our break-up. I've been eating plenty more boxes of ice cream, though...

Ray Ray: *Whispers* He ain't lyin... I always seemed to find box of ice cream that was FULL in the freezer at the hotel...

Me: So... With that said, I just wanna let you all know that even though we're not together, please don't spam her mentions with hate.

I was just about to leave the stage, when I saw Brittany come up.

Brittany: Everything you said was true?

Me: Well, it wasn't a LIE...

Brittany: But I mean... You really feel that way?

Me: Yes...

Brittany: Well I'm so-

I cut her off by giving her a kiss. Something that was needed for a LONG time... I didn't mean to hurt her, at all...

Brittany: *Smiles*

Me: *Smiles* So, will you-

Brittany: Yes... I will.

We totally forgot that the audience never left, so afterwards they started cheering and clapping. It was ridiculous.

Brittany: *Laughs*

-AT THE HOTEL-

So we got back to the hotel, and we decided to just hang around. Everybody went to their rooms except for Brittamy and I. She just wanted to talk.

(Brittany's POV)

I sat down on a couch in the lobby next to Princeton. I watched as the others went up to their rooms.

Me: Let's talk...

Princeton: Okay... About what???

Me: Do you trust me?

Princeton: Yes, with all my heart!

Me: Okay. And I don't need you freaking out about which guys I'm with, okay?

Princeton: Babe, I just wanna PROTECT you...

Me: *Smiles* I'll be fine.*Kisses him*

(Ray Ray's POV)

So we went to my room since Princeton was downstairs.

Me: So what's going on with you?

Kristina: Nothing much... Just living and loving life... I've got a great guy in my life! *Smiles*

Me: Oh, who? Scooter?

Kristina: *Laughs* Oh SHUT UP! Not, HIM!!! I'm talking about, you!

Me: *Smiles* Yea, I know...

(Prodigy's POV)

So since Roc and Jazmyne were all lovey dovey in OUR room, we went to Shaylah's.

Shaylah: *Looking through a magazine* Wow... These models are SO beautiful!

Me: Eh... They're iight...

Shaylah: *Looking at him like he's crazy* Are you KIDDING ME?! Look at them! They're GORGEOUS!!! This one even has lingerie, on!

Me: But Shaylah... They're not, you...

Shaylah: What're you trying to say?

Me: You're prettier than any model in any magazine!

Shaylah: Okay, you DO realize that I changed into sweatpants when I got here, right?

Me: And you're the ONLY one who can rock that!

(Roc's POV)

So I'm in Prod and I's room with Jazmyne.

Jazmyne: Let's watch tv or something.

Me: Okay. YOU choose the channel.

Jazmyne: *Smirks* Okay...*Changes to PBS Kids*

Me: Really Jazmyne? Really?

Jazmyne: Hey... You TOLD me to choose a channel!

Me: I meant a GOOD one... Give me the remote!

Jazmyne: *Gets up and smiles* NO!

Me: Jazmyne!*Gets up and starts chasing her around the room*

So Jazmyne decided that she wasn't gonna give up the remote. I started chasing her around until I tackled her to the ground so that I was on top of her.

Jazmyne: *Laughs* Okay, you got me? So what you gonna do?

Me: *Kisses her* Now give me the remote...

Jazmyne: *Hands it over* Here... Now get off of me!

Me: *Gets off of her and changes channel*

(Brittany's POV)

We decided to go to go to bed since it was getting late. Tomorrow will be the start of a new day... Hopefully...

So... There's part 28... Laptop is still down and everything. So I have to start writing stuff from my phone. What will happen tomorrow??? We'll see in 3 wee- I mean... In chapter 29.... *Evil smile*