Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 7

So... We're going to Atlanta. We took a flight with MB, and everybody else decided to take another flight. We were all pretty tired since we boarded the plane at 3 in the morning... Good thing it's only a 2 hour flight!

(Brittany's POV)

Me: *Looking at Princeton* Prince...

Princeton: Yea?

Me: You fallin asleep?

Princeton: A little? Why, did you want to talk?

Me: No... You can go to sleep. I'm tired, too...

Princeton: Oh... Well it doesn't matter how tired I am. I'll stay up JUST to talk to you.

Me: Aww, you're so sweet...

Princeton: Yea, I know...*Yawns*

Me: Go to sleep.

Princeton: Alright...

We both fell asleep where we were sitting. I ended up falling asleep on Princeton's shoulder and before we knew it, the plane finally landed... Everybody got out the plane and we went inside the airport.

-In the Airport-

Keisha:*Yawns* Okay, for starters... I'm tired... So...*Yawns* Let's just go and get to the hotel... Get all your stuff from the baggage claim...

Everybody walked to our baggage claim so we could get all of our luggage. When we were done, we walked to our limo and went to the hotel.

-At the Hotel-

Keisha: *Yawns* Okay so... Y'all spilt up however y'all like... Four rooms, so I don't care...*Leaves to go to her room*

Me: Wow... She's REALLY tired...

Princeton: Yea...

Ray Ray: Hmm... Four guys... Four girls... Four rooms... And SHE'S letting us pick who we wanna room with... Disregarding the fact that ANYTHING can happen...*Raises eyebrows up and down at Kristina*

Kristina: I am NOT doing "it", with you!

Ray Ray: Woah... I was talking about a silly string fight... I wasn't even TRYING to go there....

Me: *cough* YET *cough*

Everybody: *Laughs*

Jazmyne: Well I think we all know who we're rooming with... It's a given...

Roc: True...

Shaylah: Okay, well I'm goin to bed! Good night!

Everybody: Good night!

We all went to our rooms. We were rooming with our favorite MB guy, again. Later today, the tour will begin. Just can't wait!!!

BTW, sorry this chapter's SO short... Chapter 8 will be longer... PROMISE. It was 12 in the morning on a Sunday as I was writing this, so yea... I got y'all!