13

You spend the whole day taking pictures with the fans or taking pictures of Dan an Phil with the fans.

Dan doesn't really say anything to you that day.
"Another day done!" Phil says while stretching which makes Dan laugh. You just stand there.

"Well I gotta go back to Zo, Alfie, Louise and Joe!" Dan says while waving, Phil tries to stop him but he doesn't hear him...or just doesn't listen.

"Y/n...I was going to get Dan to invite people over so we can have a party for you but..." Phil trails off with sad eyes.
"It's okay, I've made a few friends here, I'm gonna invite them. And I'll ask Dan to invite some people too!" You say with a fake smile.

"Well I gotta go and film a video with Tyler like I promised him...here have the keys and invite people over!" He says passing you the keys.

*

You finish blowing up some balloons that you had bought from the shop and placing some party hats on the table.

"I'm turning bloody 15! I'm like a big baby" you say to yourself while laughing a bit.

You take the cake out of the fridge, you had also bought it. It was not big but it was something.

You pull out your phone and text every YouTuber you know that's around the area.

"Tyler,Zoe,Alfie,Casper,Joe,Phil,noodlerella,pj,Chris,Dan...Louise" you say as you text them all about your party.

You just wait silently for a few minutes but become inpatient and turn on some music.
"SCREEN!" You squeal as you turn it on.
You start to jump and prance around the room.

"Yeah there's a screen on my chest" you sing as you dance around.

You stop.
"I'm insane" you say as you laugh.
You sit back down and just wait.

Half an hour passes.
"Getting ready for sure!"

An hour passes.
"It takes a while to get here!"

Two hours pass.
"Traffic...right?"

Three hour pass.

"Not even Dan or Phil likes me anymore..." you choke on your words as you cry.
The tears roll down your face and into your mouth. You wipe them and put a fake smile on...it doesn't last.

You start to get filled with anger.
"WHATS WRONG WITH ME?! WHY DON'T PEOPLE LIKE ME?!" You scream as you grab a balloon and stamp on it making it pop.

"WHY DOES IT ALWAYS END UP LIKE THIS?! WHY AM I ALWAYS ALONE?!" You shout as you glance at the cake.

You freeze for a second but then run up to it and throw it into the floor.
You rip your party hat off and throw it into the trash.

You slump back onto the sofa and slightly cry.
You wipe your eyes, sigh and walk into the bedroom.

Dans POV

You just sit down next to Louise, Zoe and Alfie.
They all talk while you stare into space.
"Dan...Dan are you okay?" Zoe asks while waving her hand in your face. You stumble back and snap out of your trance.

"Y-yeah" you stutter while she smiles.

Phils POV

You walk up to your hotel room door.
Seeing as you gave the room key to y/n you pull out the spare one from your pocket.
When you open the door you see a cake thrown on the floor and popped balloons everywhere.

Y/N's party!

*

Your POV

You wake up with bloodshot eyes and a face that looks like shit.
It was only 6:00pm...

You pull the covers off and walk to into the lounge of the hotel, still half asleep.
The lounge...it's clean.

You see Phil and Dan sitting down on the sofa watching Tv. They don't really notice you. Or just choose not to.

You just sit down next to Phil looking away.
"Im so sorry, I was with Tyler...I forgot" Phil says, you don't look his way and just say with gritted teeth.
"It's alright"
You wait for dans apology but he doesn't say anything.

"Nice to know I'm liked" you mutter under your breath. They don't hear. Or just choose not to.

"Dan...why don't you talk anymore?" You ask out of nowhere, still staring into space.
"What do you mean? I talk all the time" he says in a high pitched tone.

"Not to me...why?" You ask again this time staring at him.
"I don't know...sorry I guess" he exclaims as he shrugs and walks out of the room.

You glance over at Phil, he seemed disgusted, at you or Dan...you couldn't tell.

"I know he always kept himself to himself and had always been a bit rude but when did he become this...child?!" You ask while Phil goes to say something but then re-thinks it.

"He's got a lot on his mind...I wish I could tell you-"
"Why can't you tell me?! I can be trusted"
"Your going through too much already..." he trails off as your face drops.

"Is...is it bad?"
"No."

"Is it me?"

Phil sat frozen, like he had been glued to the seat.
"It's me isn't it"
"No..."
"What...what has happened"
"I can't say-"
"TELL ME!"
"Fine...he's...he's been acting different, and he's getting skinnier too, he won't tell me what's wrong"

"I'm gonna go to him" you say, before Phil can stop you, you walk into the bedroom where Dan was sitting.

"What do you want?" He asks annoyed
"I want to know what's wrong!"
"You don't need to"
"I do!"
"no you don't!"
"I do!"
"You really don't"
"I do!"

"FINE! IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ILL TELL YOU! THIS IS STRESSING ME OUT! AND... and ...Louise said your a bad influence, like you are bringing back memories"

Your face drops but your too tired and fed up to be sad.

"Okay then...ill go-" you say about to leave the room
"No! ... c-can we talk?"  He asks while you turn around
"S-sure" you answer back, a bit scared about what he's gonna say.

"I won't listen to her, your my responsibility and I am not going to just abandon you because raising someone is stressful!" He says with a big smile, showing off his white straight teeth.

You just tackle hug him while smiling. He falls onto the floor with you on top of him. He starts to laugh and so do you. When you both get up, you see Phil standing by the door and laughing.

"This is the most fun I've ever had" Dan says to Phil while smiling. Phil grins even more and you can tell he is blushing.

Phil sits next to you and Dan.
"So seeing as you had a shite birthday...do you want to go to Zoe's hotel? It will only be her!" Phil asks, you nod and giggle a bit.

*

You put a Tøp jumper on and some black ripped jeans and sit down on the sofa waiting for Phil and Dan.
"Your so emo! Don't you like any other bands?" Dan asks as he walks in.

"1 I'm not emo. 2 Because I'm not emo I don't like MCR or Greenday!" You state in a stick up voice.
"Jeez!" Dan says while holding up his hands like he is surrendering.