4

For the next couple of weeks you just stay at Dan and Phil's trying to sort out your new room. It was the guest room before but it got turned into your 'luxury teenage bedroom'!

You hadn't been to school at all!
Dan and Phil understood what happened and, unlike your parents, have an actual heart and let you stay at home.

"Y/n ... Your gonna have to go to school at some point!" Dan says making you groan.

"They will only bully me there anyway! What's the point?!" You ask while falling onto the sofa and going into your phone.

"The point is your education!" Dan says while Phil comes in and passes him a coffee. He sips it.

"You sound like an old man!" You say which makes Phil fall into the ground and laugh historically while Dan just spits out his coffee.
"I'm twenty-five!" He shouts while laughing
"Old enough!" You mumble making him do a fake 'I'm sad' face.

You all start to sit down when you check the time.
9:00am ... On a Friday!

"Phil, I'm gonna go make a video...if she needs anything don't give it to her!" He teases but you don't notice that.

"Video?" You ask confused

"Yeah ... For my YouTube channel..." He says while your mouth drops.
"Phil is this true?!" You ask gobsmacked (long words with Amy)
"Yeah ... Y/n we are both youtubers!" He says laughing at your reaction.

"What's your channels ?!" You ask opening up youtube.

"Danisnotonfire and Amazingphil!" Dan says before leaving the room.

You search them up to see that they are basically YouTube famous!

"How didn't I know?!" You ask Phil still shocked
"Because you have no social life" Phil says which makes you pout.
"No...well that's true but still no!" You say while seeing a video called 'hello Internet!'

"Hey Phil look at this!" You say showing him the thumbnail!
"Run into Dan and play it!" He says while nudging you to dans room

You ninja sneak your way into his bedroom so he doesn't see you and you stand right behind him...you press play.

There's a long pause until.

"Hi! my name is...Dan!"

Dan jumps out of his seat and screams which makes you laugh!
"OH LORD SWEET MOTHER OF JESUS ... WHAT THE FUCK!" He says falling into the ground next to you.

"Y...your f...first video!" You stutter seeing the camera is pointed to you.
"What a great way of introducing you...well do you want to say hi?" He asks while pointing at the camera.
"What at that...tripod ?" You ask staring into the lens.
"Yes!" He says giggling.

"Hi...I'm uh, I'm y/n" you say waving.
"You can leave if you want...I was really nervous on my first video too!" He says while getting back up onto his chair
"Alright then...but don't I need to say why I'm with you ?...or are your fans used to you adopting kids?" You ask which makes him chuckle again.
"I'll tell em' " he says as you walk out the room.

"Phil I ruined his video" you say as you walk back into the living room.
"Good" he mutters while laughing.
You just sit back down and go onto your phone when you start to think.
"Phil...if you and Dan don't date then, do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?" You ask hoping that you wouldn't offended him.