12

A few months pass, Amber is back and her mum is now, let's say fine...but Amber doesn't talk much, at least not while her mum is recovering. And also your views and subscribers fly off the charts!

700,000 subscribers!

Compared to Dan and Phil that was shit but...well you were happy! You had also got invited to the British vidcon with Dan and Phil.

You had packed your stuff for the week, because it was far you all had to get a hotel

"Y/N! YOUR STUFF IS DOWN HERE! JUST GET YOURSELF DOWN HERE!" Dan shouts while you run down the stairs.

As you come down they both smile.
You hear one of them whisper
"Proud" but you think you just imagining things so you forget about it.

You get into the cab, it's going to be a while.
You put your headphones on and start to play 'sucker for pain'.

*

"An hour till the fans come in, what do you want to do?" Phil asks as he passes you a cup of coffee from the café inside where vidcon was.

"I want to go and fangirl!" You say, Dan agrees and you all start to walk into the main hall.
"Zoe is over there and wants to talk to me...you two just walk around for a bit!" Phil says while waving and running off. That leaves you and Dan.

"Who do you want to fan girl over first?" Dan asks while walking off, you run after him.
"I don't know...can I just walk around with you?" You ask getting a bit scared from the amount of famous people here.

You sip your coffee and walk around with Dan.
You pass the gamers section, you don't recognise anyone there.

Dan sees that your scared so he holds your hand. You look down shocked at first, but then you see your cuts.

Idiot! You think to yourself, you wore a short sleeved top...it shows the scars. Dan sees that your staring at your cuts and takes off his jacket.
"W-what ... don't you need th-" you say before Dan cuts you off
"Wear it...I know you don't like them" he says putting the jacket on you. It was a bit big but it was at least something to hide them. Also the warmth coming of of your coffee made you feel hot and fuzzy.

"Thank you" you say under your breath.
"Should we see how many people there are?" Dan asks which makes you stop in your tracks
"Dan, you are literally YouTube famous! Do you want to get stamped on?!" You ask as you sip your drink.

"True...so what's there to do?" He asks as you catch up to him.
"Can we be fat fucks and go to the cafe to eat?" You ask which makes him smirk.
"Fat is my middle name" he said which made you think.

He isn't fat...he's not even a healthy weight! He's like anorexic.

*

Phil said to meet him by the big statue, so you and Dan waited.
"You like Tøp?" Dan asks trying to make conversation
"I love Tøp!" You say which makes him smile.

"Car radio or kitchen sink?" He asks
"Tuff question, they are both some of my faves! Umm...car radio!" You say he nods and adds

"I would have picked fall away" he says which makes you confused
"That wasn't on the list"
"Doesn't have to be"

You roll your eyes and laugh a bit. You decide that Phil is going to be a while so you text Amber.