7

"Y/N?!" He screams as he glances at your arms covered in blood.
You just fall to the ground crying.
He stands frozen for a second but then rushes over to you.

"L-Leave me alone!" You scream and stutter as some of the blood drips onto the hard white tiles.

"No ... Y/n...look at you!" He shouts as he tries to touch your hands. You move them back.

"I...I don't want help...!" You scream as tears roll down your warm reddened cheeks.

"PHIL! COME HERE NOW!" He screeches as he runs back to the door. You get up and pull your sleeves down.

Phil comes strolling through, you just stand there as Dan spills out what just happened.
"Y/n...is this true?" He asks as his face freezes

You shake your head but tears fall down, you lied...he knew that now.

*

Dan and Phil talk to you, bandage and plaster up your scars and fresh cuts.
They understand what's happening...but they are still shook up.

"School might take your mind off of it" Dan says, you suddenly look up.
"I guess so...ill go tomorrow", you wanted to refuse but you knew he was right.

The rest of the day you just chilled out and talked to Phil and Dan.

*

"You ready?" Phil asks as you through the door.
"If anything happens I will call you's!" You shout as you wave goodbye and smile...fake smile, a depressed kid could never smile properly.

You start to kick the leaves as you waddle to the school gates. You start to see familiar faces, but you've never talked to them.

Just the basic people with about 15 friends that always get invited to party's.

You walk through the gates, lots of people stare but you just keep on walking to class. Just as you walk into the class room the bell goes.

Everyone starts to scatter into their seats. Miss.Charam suddenly strolls over to you when she sees you sit down.

"Where have you been?" She asks sourly
"It's not your business to know, it's the headteachers...and he knows so, yeah" you smirk, she gives you a dirty look and then hisses out
"Well today a new person is joining so ... You've come at the right time" she starts to walk back to her desk when the door opens.

A girl walks through...A beautiful girl.
She was pale, with big green eyes and ginger hair.
Thin, with freckles and a MCR t-shirt on.

"Ahh yes...hello Amber! You will be sitting next to y/f/n ... Over there!" Miss.Charam says as she points to the sat next to you. You stare at her as she sits down elegantly.

"Hello" She says when she notices your staring.
"H-hi..." You stutter as you look in her eyes.
"What's her name...she's looking at me while she's talking...I think she's talking about me!" She says while pointing to Jessica.
"She's Jessica...she's a bitch" you say which makes her laugh.

"I think we're going to be friends, your funny" she says while still giggling.
"R-really?!" You ask confused.
"Yeah!" She says ending her giggles.
"Wow...t-thanks" you say as you start to stare at her again.

She's beautiful

"I know" you whisper, it catches her attention
"What?" She asks thinking you were talking to her
"O-oh nothing" you say ... Nearly got caught.