Chapter fourteen

Me: hellooo and welcome back to-
Everyone: NALU: THE PIRATE DUO!
Natsu: dun dun duh!
Lucy: not this again!
Natsu: dun dun duh!
Mira: AYE SIR!
Natsu: dun dun duh!!
Me: *pretends to stab self and die*
Wendy: I'LL HEAL HER! *thought she died for real*
Me: I'M NOT DEAD!
Wendy: oh...
Me: anyway, let's start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a week journey to Starheaven and I had nothing to do! I'd helped Erza and Jellal name their baby. After many hours of arguing, they agreed on a completely different name. Rosemary. I thought it was cute. Melody is acting strange the closer we get to Starheaven. She won't eat, she hardly sleeps and I don't remember the last time she announced she needed to pee. Natsu, on the other hand, has been stuffing his face and teaching Nashi. I told him it was too early, but he didn't listen. Juvia has been treating her child like Gray, not that way before you say anything! She says he looks so much like his father and treats him in a similar was to Gray.....no matter how I put it, it still sounds wrong. Gajeel keeps asking Levy for another child, but she refuses because of the pain. I don't blame her...

We finally arrive at Starheaven. Only, the everything's destroyed. We're we too late? We get off the ship, leaving the kids in the probably capable hands of Happy and Lucas.
"What happened here?" Gray asks.
"Zayn." Aurelia says.
"His place breaks of him." Melody says baring her teeth slightly. We walk through the remains of the village, Melody and Aurelia smelling Zayn out. Eventually, we find him.

He's floating in the air, laughing evilly.
"So, you finally made it." He says with a wicked grin. Melody stands in front of Aurelia, trying to hide her from Zayn.
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE PEOPLE!?" Erza yells angry.
"Hmm, oh you mean the people that attacked me when they first laid eyes on me?" Zayn says. "I simply sent their souls away, to another dimension. Don't worry, they're still alive."
"FIR DRAGON ROAR!" Natsu yells. His attack...passes straight through him.

"HAHAHAHAHA!" Zayn laughs. "Did you really think I'd come here and let you take me out so easily? No, first, you must pass the trials I have set for you, before you fight me." Everyone seems to growl slightly. Since when did we turn into animals?
"And what kind of trials are you on about?" Jellal asks.
"This." Zayn says and my world blacks out.

I wake up again in a cage. The room I'm in has dark blue walls and floor. In the centre is Zayn, he's looking at some kind of screens. And on the screens...are my friends....
"You're finally awake." Zayn says without turning around.
"What are you doing!?" I yell angry.
"I'm testing your friends. Want to watch?" He says and moves out of the way so I can see.

My eyes fly to Levy and Gajeel. They're fighting several monsters.
"IRON DRAGON ROAR!" Gajeel yells.
"SOLID SCRIPT LIGHTNING!" Levy yells. They were going all out, but it was obvious they weren't going to win. Not this time... A single tear rolls down my cheek.
"Levy..." Gajeel says looking at Levy. A tear falls down his face. "I'm sorry."
"NO GAJE-" levy screams.
"IRON DRAGON ULTIMATE SACRIFICE!" Gajeel yells, cutting her off. Gajeel glows bright yellow. The monsters explode. A portal opens in front of Gajeel.
"GAJEEL! NO PLEASE!" Levy screams crying.
"I won't be dead." Gajeel says. "I'll still be living. This is the price I pay for your safety, Levy. And I pay it gladly. Look after Lea, Gale and Gabriella for me. Don't forget me. I love you Levy." And with that he steps into the portal and disappears. Levy falls to her knees and cries loudly. Tears roll down my face freely.
"GAJEEL!" She screams. "PLEAS COME BACK! I NEED YOU HERE!"

Zayn turns off that screen.
"Shame, isn't it?" He says. I ignore him and look at another screen. Erza and Jellal.
"KEEP FIGHTING!" Erza yells. They were also surrounded by monsters.
"I AM!" Jellal yells back.
"AAH!" Erza yells as she's hit. Jellal kills the monster that hit her.
"You alright?" He asks. Erza nods her head. Some monsters then grab Jellal from behind and drag him away.
"JELLAL!" Erza screams as she runs after him. "TRANSFORM!" She turns into a gryphon and starts clawing every monster, heading towards Jellal. Only, by the time she reaches him, he's torn apart. Erza stares in disbelief. The monsters swarm over her and soon clear away. Erza's gone....

There is now a puddle on the floor now. Not Erza too... Zayn turns off that screen.
"Please....stop...." I whimper.
"I didn't say you had to watch." Zayn says.
"Why am I even here?" I ask, wiping my tears away.
"You'll see." He says and looks at another screen. Gray and Juvia.

They had a large chain around their necks that connected them together.
"JUVIA WILL NOT FIGHT GRAY-SAMA!" Juvia says as she hits Gray with an attack.
"PLEASE, STOP!" Gray begs someone as he hits Juvia with ice.
"But that would ruin the fun." A voice says. Liam...
"If the only way for Gray-Sama to be free is for one of us to die..." Juvia says.
"Juvia, please don't." Gray says.
"THEN JUVIA WILL GLADLY DIE!" Juvia yells as she manages to direct her attack on her. She falls to the ground lifeless. The chain breaks and Liam leaves. Gray runs over to her and holds her in his arms.
"Juvia...." He whimpers as he cries. He holds her left hand and sees that she still had the ring on. She'd been so happy when he gave it to her, and now he couldn't fulfil his promise to her.

Zayn turns off the screen. I hear something move behind me. I turn around and see...
"AURELIA!" I half yell and hug her.
"Why are we here?" She asks as I pull away.
"I-I don't know." I say.
"Ladies, the final show is about to begin." Zayn says in a creepy voice. I look at the final screen. Natsu and Melody. They'll be ok, right?

Natsu and Melody are back to back. Surrounded by monsters.
"They just keep coming." Melody says as she sends ten of them flying into the air.
"We can do it." Natsu says as he punches loads away.
"AAAH!" Melody yells in pain.
"Melody?" Natsu asks as he moves out of the way. Then I see it... A knife. In Melody. Melody's eyes go wide. Her hand goes to the knife and she pulls it out. She falls to her knees, Natsu catches her. His hand now covered in blood.
"Come on, live Melody, for Lucy." Natsu says. Melody scrunched her face and a barrier appears around them.
"I-I'm sorry Natsu." She says, blood coming out of her mouth.
"No no no, you can't die." Natsu says, tears falling down his face. "LUCE NEEDS YOU!"
"Keep her....safe..." She says. "For me...."
"I will, but you need to live." Natsu says. "How do I tell Luce that you died in my arms?" Melody puts a hand on his arm.
"Stay....strong..." Melody says. Her arm goes limp and falls to the ground. Her head falls back and she stops breathing. My eyes go wide and tears flow down my face. Aurelia howls in mourning. Natsu gently lays her body on the ground just as the barrier disappears.
"FIRE DRAGON RO-AH!" He yells. No... He's....he's....he's been stabbed. He falls to the floor. Dead.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!" I wail. I bury my head in my legs. He can't be dead. He can't be dead. Not him. Not him. Aurelia turns into a wolf and howls louder. Zayn turns off the screen. The last time I saw Natsu, was him lying on the floor. Lifeless. Next to one of my best friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: and done.
Mira: HOW DARE YOU!
Lucy: WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?
Natsu: I DON'T DIE THAT EASILY!
Me: have you ever died?
Natsu: NOT THE TIME FOR THAT!
Everyone except me: *chases author, murderous looks on faces*
Me: *runs away* BYIEEEE! I'LL PROBABLY SEE YOU NEXT TIME!