Chapter four

Me: hellooo and welcome back to-
Everyone: NALU: THE PIRATE DUO!
Me: Lucy's in trouble Lucy's in trouble!
Lucy: SO ARE YOU!
Me: correction: my character is in trouble.
Natsu: wait, so Melody isn't your name?
Me: no.
Mira: stop trying to stalk author so we can start!
Me: thank you Mira, now, let's start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I froze. Shoot.... If I stay still, maybe he won't see me.
"I can see you." He says. Damn... I steal a glance at Melody. She's freaking out as well.
"What are you doing here?" He asks again. Thankfully, he can't see my hair. So he doesn't know it's me. Melody had hidden her tail and ears. So it's like we were spies. I very slowly rub the communication amulet. That was the signal to say that we were in trouble.
"We were just...umm....lost yeah!" Melody, who's disguised her voice, tries to buy us time.
"Lost?" He asks. "What's your names, I don't recognise you."
"I'm mmmmmmmMindy." Melody says, thinking of a name. "And this is llllllLaura."
"Well, Mindy and Laura, you need to co-Argh!" He groans in pain. I turn around to see Erza. She'd kicked Natsu, knocking him out cold.
"Come on girls!" Mira quietly whispers. Everyone is here. We silently run away and make our way back to my house.

After we'd got back, ripped up the note, changed back into our clothes, we heard the front door open. We all ran quickly around the room, trying to find something to do that looked inconspicuous. Melody found some cards. We all quickly sat in a circle and pretended to play cards.
"Luce, you here?" Natsu says the other side of the door.
"Yeah I'm here." I say, not taking my eyes off my cards. Realising they were upside down, I quickly turn them around. The girls snigger. Natsu comes in.
"Can I talk to you?" Natsu asks.
"Sure." I say as I put my cards down and follow him out of the room.

Natsu took me to our bedroom.
"So what is it you needed to talk to me about?" I ask. Natsu sits down on the bed. I sit beside him.
"There was a break in at the place where we were." He says. I gasp. I'm trying to sound shocked.
"What happened? Did they take anything? And why do you have a bruise on your face?" I quickly ask him, trying to sound worried.
"I don't know how they got in, but they only looked at some files." Natsu explains. "One of their people knocked me out when I wasn't looking." I pull him into a hug. He hugs back. "But now, we have to stay there all day." What?

I pull away and look at him.
"What? Why?" I ask him, upset.
"Master doesn't want it happening again, so I have to stay there for most, if not all, of the day." He says. What did we do...?
"But that means, I'll hardly see you!" I say. Natsu pulls me into a hug and I cry into his chest. "But...what are you doing here?"
"I'm allowed home for the night, but I'm leaving early tomorrow." He says. We shouldn't have done this...
"Can you tell me what you're doing there?" I ask as I pull away. He grabs my hand but stays silent. "Please Natsu, I'm worried about you. Nearly everyday now, you've come home with some sort of injury." He hesitates for a minute.
"Fine, I guess you deserve to know." He says sighing. "Acnologia's been acting weird. Master got the dragon slayers, Gray and Lucas to keep an eye on him. Over time, he started getting worse. He claims that Zeref is back."
"But that's impossible, you ripped him in half!" I exclaim.
"That's what we all thought." He says looking down. Huh? What did he mean by that?

"Hey Lucy, we're going home now." Levy says on the other side of the door.
"Ok, bye girls!" I say. I hear the front door open then close.
"What do you mean by that?" I ask Natsu.
"You've been sensing it, powerful dark magic, I know you have.Only two people have magic like that, Acnolgia and Zeref. And Acnologia has a limited on, so it couldn't be him." Zeref...back....
"But what if it's someone else?" I ask.
"I don't think so Luce." He says. "Come on, let's not talk about this tonight." I smile in agreement.and he kisses my forehead. Over the years, he really has matured....