Chapter eight

Me: hellooo and welcome back to-
Everyone: NALU: THE PIRATE DUO!
Lucy: I have a question.
Me: go ahead.
Lucy: WHY THE HELL WAS NASHI BORN A FEW DAYS AFTER WE....we.....
Mira: ITS THE MAGIC OF NALU!
Me: AYE SIR!
Lucy: I give up.
Natsu: nuuuuu!
Wendy: what's up with you?
Natsu: nothing.
Me: anyway....let's start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I smiled down at my daughter and I promised to myself, that I'd protect her, no matter what. I just had one question in my mind. How and why was she born so early?
"Should we get the others?" Natsu asks. I nod my head. Natsu plants a kiss on my forehead before leaving to get the others.

I hear a rustle in a nearby bush.
"Who's there!?" I shout out. My sword and keys are lying nearby. I quickly grab them, carefully placing Nashi on the bed. I stand up, it hurt. Just then two people jumped out of a bush.

A woman, with upper back length, blonde hair. She has pale green eyes. She wore black, laced boots with white frills. Her brown shorts also had frills. They also had brown belts around her hips. Her top was like a turtle neck, but it exposed her chest and arms. She also wore black gloves with a hole on the centre back.

 She also wore black gloves with a hole on the centre back

The male had white hair and black eyes. He wore heavy metal boots and plain dark green trousers. His top was black, but his shoulders were covered in some sort of pauldron (me: is that right?) that looked like a bird wing. The only thing on his hands were heavy metal gloves.

 The only thing on his hands were heavy metal gloves

"W-Who are you?" I ask them.
"We'll tell you if you tell us these." The female says. "Who are you, and what are you doing here?" Should I tell these people?

I stay silent.
"Hmm....Nora?" The male says. The female raises her hand.
"ELEMENTAL FIRE AND FURY!" She yells. She uses elemental magic? Melody had told me that elemental magic was hard to come by, since it's inherited by genetics. The only reason she has it, and Zayn doesn't, is because she had a different father. I'm about to dodge her attack when a purple blur is in front of me.
"ELEMENTAL SHIELD!" Melody yells. The fire is dissolved.
"Y-you-?" The male says. They both look shocked.
"Who are you!?" Melody says in her commanding tone. Melody, being the alpha of a pack, knew how to make anyone do what she wanted. The two strangers on the floor get on the floor and bow.
"What the-?" I say confused.
"Please, forgive us!" The female says.
"We didn't know she was your friend!" The male says.
"I'm Nora Grewhind, and this is my brother, Cota Grewhind, please, please forgive us!" Nora says.