Chapter two

Me: hellooo and welcome back to-
Everyone: NALU: THE PIRATE DUO! May change name.
Lucy: what did I see?
Natsu: 0//////////0
Lucy: you had a part in this, didn't you?
Natsu: noooooooooo.
Me: heheh 😏
Mira: NALU BABIES!
Wendy: uh, no lemon, right?
Me: heck no! I'm scared of lemons, they took away my innocence. *cries anime tears*
Mira: *pats my back* there there.
Me: anyway, let's get started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I smile. Oh Natsu... The house had been decorated with scented candles. I happily sigh. I put my towel on a nearby table and feel a pair of warm arms embrace me from behind. I lean back, knowing its Natsu.
"Hey Luce..." He whispers into my ear, giving me butterflies.
"What's this?" I ask him. He nibbles at my neck.
"Can't I do something nice for my girlfriend?" He asks. I'm still getting used to the idea of being his girlfriend. It's not that I don't like it, I just never thought the dense idiot knew about this kinda stuff.
"Of course." I say running my hand through his spiky hair.
"Come on, let's go to bed." He says in a weird way. I smile to myself as he pulls me to our room. He really is a dense idiot. But he's my dense idiot.

I wake up early the next morning to find that I'm naked. Natsu's body is pressed against my back. I turn around and see that he's naked too. I smile as I recall last nights events. I slowly get up, my legs ache, and walk over to my wardrobe where I put on a pink blouse and red shorts. I'm about to call Plue when I remember that he's asleep in his room, for once...

I walk to the kitchen, stumbling a few times, and begin to make breakfast. I turn around to place the food on the counter when I trip and fall, luckily I'm caught by two warm arms.
"Careful." Natsu's voice says. "Don't want you to get hurt Luce." He helps back upright and I thank him. He grins before filling Plue's bowl with biscuits for me. I finally finish cooking without further incidents. Plue comes running in, sliding on the floor, and nearly crashes into the wall to eat his food. I giggle and pass Natsu his food, who hurries into the dining room to eat.

I'm sitting in the library when there's a loud knock at the door. I quietly make my way towards it and I see Gray talking to Natsu. I can't make out what they're saying, but they both sound very serious. Which is surprising cause when has Natsu been serious? Natsu nods his head and shuts the front door. I step into the open.
"What was that about?" I ask him. He seem to hesitate for a minute.
"It was nothing, don't worry about." He says. I shrug it off and return to the library.

Natsu doesn't want to tell me what it is, I know it. Plue looks up at me. Concern in his eyes. I turn back to my book. It was about a dragon, a prince and a princess. (Lucy: really author, really? | me: hehe yep!) The princess had been locked away in a tower for many years. The tower was guarded by a dragon. Over the years the dragon and the princess became best friends. Then one day, a prince came to rescue the princess. But the princess refused to be taken away from her friend. She claimed that she l-
"Luce?" Natsu's voice asks. I look up and see him leaning on the door frame. "Can I talk to you?" I stand up and walk over to him.
"Sure!" I say happily.

Natsu leads me to our bedroom and locks the door. What is he planning?
"Ok." He says once he's satisfied that no one is here, or so I'm guessing.
"So what is it you needed to tell me?" I ask.
"Remember when Gray was here?" He asks and I nod my head. "The only thing I'm allowed to tell you is that something is wrong with Acnologia. Something's...." He struggles to find the right words. "Affecting him. Master told Gray to tell all the dragon slayers about it. I'm gonna be gone for a few days, just to keep an eye on him." I nod my head as he speaks.
"That's fine." I say, suddenly getting the urge to throw up everywhere.....wait.....
"That's fine?" Natsu repeats me. I walk closer to him. Man, I really feel like I'm going to throw up......wait......
"Of course!" I say. "It's for everyone's safety, right?" He nods his head and pulls me into a tight hug. I feel my breakfast rise up. Oh god... I quickly pull away.
"What's wrong?" Natsu asks worried. I put a hand to my mouth and try to force the contents of my breakfast back down.
"No..thing..." I manage to say. "I'm....gonna go...to...the...bath..room..." I unlock the door and sprint to the bathroom.