Chapter thirteen

Me: helloooo and welcome back to-
Everyone: NALU: THE PIRATE DUO!
Lucy: I'd this chapter going to be based off of anything?
Me: hey! I was in a very skyrim mood yesterday after playing it for hours. Don't judge.
Natsu: I like skyrim. You get to beat up everybody you don't like. Shame that ice princess isn't in it though....
Mira: and my otp haters...
Mira and Natsu: *imagine what skyrim would be like if that happened*
Me: o....k.....anyway, let's start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have two words to describe this place. It. Smells. It smells of fire, coal and like everything was burning. The inside had golden walls and orange floorboards. Throughout the building were tools and forges that make armour and armour stands.
"HELLO!" A loud and deep voice says. Melody and I scream in surprise. I hide behind Natsu and Melody jumps up to the ceiling, clinging onto a beam. The man who scared us walks up to us. He has a long, black bushy beard. He wore a long sleeved red top and black trousers. He also wore a black apron.

"Bob?" Melody asks.
"MELODY!" He says as he scoops Melody up in a bear hug.
"BOB!" Natsu yells as he joins the hug.
"NATSU!" He yells.
"Uhhhh....Bob?" I say in confusion. They all pull away.
"Luce, meet Bob the goldfish." Natsu says. "Bob, meet Lucy."
"Goldfish?" I ask.
"The first piece of armour he made was inspired by a goldfish."  Melody explains.
"It's nice to meet you Lucy." He says as he kisses my hand, making Natsu angry.
"Ummm...Bob, we need you to do something for us." Melody says in hopes of Natsu not killing him.

"What do you need?" Bob asks.
"Code Zayn arise." Melody says. Bob's eyes widen. He quickly runs into the back room and soon comes out carrying a large chest.
"What's in there?" Natsu asks, his arm around my waist tightening as he puts the chest down.
"The Angel armours." Bob says before opening the chest.

"I WANT THAT ONE!" Melody yells as she points at a purple one.
"You know that it's revealing and a short dress right?" I say.
"I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT! IT'S PURPLE!" Melody yells as she takes the purple armour and hisses. Geez.

Soon, everyone arrives to choose their armour. This is what we chose.

(The female ones are drawn by Aloise-chan, I don't know about the males

(The female ones are drawn by Aloise-chan, I don't know about the males. Also, do you know how hard it is to find the armour like that for males...?)
"I hope that it's enough." Bob says.
"It will." Erza reassures him.
"After all, we tested it, remember?" Gray says.
"I know." Bob says.

We head back to the boat later that day. Instead of heading straight to Starheaven village, we decide it would be best to wait for the babies to be born first.
"I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG! IT'S EIGHT MONTHS!" Erza yells angrily. "MAYBE!"
"About three for me!" Melody says.
"Juvia wants to know why Erza said 'maybe'" Juvia says.
"Well, Jellal is a demon, and since the dragon children only took a week to be born, Erza's child could be born in the next second." Gray says.
"AAAAAH!" Erza screams.
"EVERYBODY! IT'S TIME!" Melody screams.

After about three hours, Erza had given birth to a girl and broken about ten mini trees. Her daughter had long scarlet hair and Jellal's eyes, whatever colour they were. She also had a blue sword tattoo on her forehead.
"What you gonna name her?" I ask.
"I was thinking Jasmine." Erza says. "But Jellal wants her to be called Jewel." (Comment the name of the child!)
"Well, I'm sure you'll come to an agreement." I say. "In the meantime, let's call her Jerza baby."
"Alright." Erza says.

About two months later, it was Juvia's turn

About two months later, it was Juvia's turn. The birth was over in about ten minutes, which was surprising. She had a baby boy, who better stay away from Nashi....oh god....I sound like Natsu..... Her baby had raven coloured hair with blue eyes. Whenever he cried, the ocean either turned to ice or pushed our ship everywhere. She called him Storm because of the chaos he made.

 She called him Storm because of the chaos he made

Finally, it was Melody's turn. The birth lasted for nearly the whole day. But that was only because she gave birth to six....yes....six..... I feel bad for her. The first born was Lauren who had brown hair and green eyes. Apparently, Lucas' mum had green eyes. She also had brown werewolf features. Second was Luca. He had brown hair, blue eyes and black werewolf features. Third was Melissa, who had light brown hair, hazel eyes and light brown werewolf features. Fourth was Laurance, who had dark brown hair, hazel eyes and blue werewolf features. Fifth was Melanie, who had white hair, ocean blue eyes and white werewolf features. Last was Mathew who had white hair, hazel eyes and red werewolf features.

(The pictures show what they'll look like when they're older, other than jerza baby

(The pictures show what they'll look like when they're older, other than jerza baby. I couldn't find them as babies.)

At last, the children were born. We set sail for Starheaven village. The last place of our journey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: and done.
Mira: AI MANY SHIP BABIES!
Natsu: the ship had babies?
Lucy: NOT LIKE THAT BAKA!
Wendy: aye aye aye.
Me: *ahem* sorry it's short, but I think it's a better cliffhanger.
Mira: AYE SIR!
Lucy: I name you 'Happy 361'
Natsu: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Lucy: why are you laughing?
Natsu: I don't know, I just felt like it...
Everyone else: *sweat drop*
Me: anyway, everyone say bye.
Everyone: byieeee