Chapter nine

Me: helloooo and welcome back to-
Everyone: NALU: THE PIRATE DUO!!!
Mira: WILL THERE BE MORE NALU BABIES!?
Me: duh!
Nalu: 0//////////0
Mira:EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Wendy: you have that saved as a shortcut, don't you?
Me: nooooooo....*hides iPad from Wendy*
Mira: CAN WE START PLEASE!?
Me: YES!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YEAH!" Natsu yells loudly in celebration.
"Natsu! Shush! You'll make Nashi cry!" I scold him.
"We were supposed to come here for some kind of weapons, do you know where they are?" Erza asks. Nora nods her head.
"The weapons that you need, are yourselves." She says.
"Huh?" Gajeel says.
"Do you mean that we needed to come here to unlock our true powers, and that is the weapons?" Levy asks.
"You're very smart." Nora says. "Yes, that is why you are here. And I, and Cota, will be the ones who will help you unlock them."

We would spend the next three months living with Nora and Cota. The training was hard, but we learnt something new everyday. Levy and I spent most of our free time in the library learning about the village. Nora had said that this was the only thing left of the village.
"Look here Lu!" Levy says as she reads a book. I look over her shoulder.
"It may tell us why Nashi was born way too early." She says. I take the book from her and start reading.

'Dragons lived in our world hundreds of years ago. They ruled the kingdom, they ate humans whenever they felt like it. However, one day, several dragons rebelled. They couldn't fight the loyalists on their own however, so they recruited several humans to help them. They taught the humans the powers of dragons. They were able to overthrow the dragon monarchy, and crowned a new queen. Anna Heartfilia.

These human-dragon Warriors went their separate ways and had families of their own. The unique thing about their children however, is that they were born nearly eight months early. It is believed that a dragon egg only takes about a month to hatch, and since the Warriors were taught by dragons, they somehow inherited more than they wanted. The children also gave their mothers strange powers. Each one had a different power. Some could turn into animals. Others gained a new type of magic.'

"WAAAAAAH!" Nashi cried half way into the first month.
"I'll go." Natsu says as he gets up. I get up and follow him to where Nashi was staying. She stayed in her own room because whenever she stayed with us, she wouldn't stop crying. I watch as Natsu leans over Nashi's crib and plays with her.
"What's wrong sweetie?" He says to her. Nashi makes a cute little baby noise before blowing fire at him. I gasp.
"She's going to be a dragon slayer..." I say and stand next to Natsu.
"YAHOO!" Natsu cheers.
"SHUSH!" I half yell at him. Nashi looks at us confused. I giggle and pull her blanket back over.
"Awww, you're so cute." I say as she grabs my finger with her tiny hand.
"Why is Nashi getting more attention than me?" Natsu says to himself pouting.
"Because she's being adorable." I say. Natsu grabs my waist and leans his head on my shoulder. He then starts whining like a little puppy.
"Awwww, poor puppy." I say patting his head.
"Woof!" He barks. I giggle at his silliness.
"Waaaaf!" Nashi tries copying him.
"Awww, look at my little puppies." I coo. I love them.

By the second month, we were able to turn into something else.
"Nora, could you hold Nashi?" I ask Nora.
"Sure!" She says as she takes Nashi from my arms.
"I'M FIRST!" Natsu yells. He focuses his power and starts glowing red. Until....

 Until