Chapter 5

Me: hellooo everyone and welcome back to-
Everyone: NALU: THE PIRATE DUO!
Me: *looks and sounds like a zombie* I finally made it....
Lucy: what happened to you?
Me: school....
Natsu: say no more.
Mira: maybe some Nalu will help?
Me: *is so tired that she resorts to demented whale noises* aarg! Aarg!
Wendy: what did she say?
Lucy: I don't know, I don't speak whale.
Natsu: LETS GET DORI!
Lucy: uhhhh no.
Me: let's just start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, let me get this straight." I say. "The guy that seems to want to kill EVERYONE, is your brother?" Melody nods her head.
"Half brother." She corrects.
"Half brother then!" I say.
"Well, I'm tired." She says before standing up and finding a comfortable spot to sleep in.

Our first destination was Ironbook village. I'd done a little research about it on our journey. Apparently, the buildings were all made of iron. There was a big building in the centre of the village that was like a library. Except, the books were about the lives of the people that lived there. I thought it was a good idea, it helps to build a more trusting community, and nothing is kept secret.
"WE'RE HERE!" Erza's voice books on the deck.

"I wonder why it's called Ironbook village?" Levy wonders.
"Maybe....it secretly ships you and Gajeel." I say smirking.
"L-LU!" Levy half yells as she hits my arm. I look at the island where the village was located. There were a few trees. I could locate a few houses.
"LETS GO!" Natsu yells. He grabs my hand and jumps over the edge.

"You Baka..." I say once we get to the land.
"What?" He asks grinning.
"NOW MY CLOTHES ARE WET!" I half yell. Melody joins us, wringing her tail out.
"Oh, are you now?" She says smirking. My face flushes bright red. Natsu looks confused.
"MELODY!" I scream.
"EEP!" She says before jumping behind Lucas, who just arrived. I shake my head. Geez....

We, me, Natsu, Melody and Lucas, the others stayed on the ship, enter the village. Were greeted by a man dressed in black armour.
"Ciao , sei di nuovo qui? (Me: translation: hello, are you new here?)" he says in a questioning tone. He's speaking in a language that I don't understand.
"Sì , stiamo cercando qualcuno . (Yes, we're looking for someone.)" Melody replies. How did she know their language?
" Beh, spero li trovate , se avete bisogno di aiuto , chiedere l'oste (well, if you need help, ask the innkeeper.)" he says.
"Grazie (thanks)." Melody says.
" Ma prima , è necessario pagare la tassa di soggiorno (but first, you need to pay the visitor tax.)" He says.
"CHE COSA ! Perché? (WHAT! Why?)." Melody half yells.
" Il suo solo un modo per fare soldi ... (It's just a way to make money...)." He says looking down.
"LADRO! (THIEF!)" Melody yells before knocking him out cold.

"What was that back there?" I ask Melody as we walk through the village.
"Hm? Oh, don't worry about it..." She says.
"I can smell her." Lucas says.
"What does she smell like?" Natsu asks.
"Hmmmm.....like clouds." Lucas replies.
"Do clouds even have a smell?" I ask.
"I don't know." Lucas replies. Baka...
"He means that he knows her scent but he can't describe it." Melody says shaking her head.
"Well why didn't you say so!?" Natsu half yells.

A woman catches my eye. She's sitting at a table, on her own. She has long black hair and magenta werewolf features. From what I can tell, she has grey-blue eyes.
"Is that her?" I ask, gesturing to the woman.
"Yes." Melody says. "You guys....do whatever guys do." The guys run off excitedly somewhere as we approach the woman.

"Excuse me, are you Aurelia?" Melody asks the girl. She looks up.
"M-Melody?" She says with a tear in her eye.
"I-It's really is you." Melody says. They both hug each other, crying. They pull away after a few minutes.
"Aurelia, this is Lucy." Melody introduces me.
"Hi." I say waving. Aurelia stares at me.
"Are you Lucy Heartfilia by any chance?" She asks. What the-?
"Y-yes." I say nervously. She reaches into a pink bag and pulls put a blue pouch. She gives it to me.
"I was told to give this to you." She says smiling. I open the pouch and look inside. I gasp. I couldn't believe it...

"W-Where did you get this?" I ask her as I examine the object.
"I found it in a cave, she appeared and told me to give this to Lucy Heartfilia." Aurelia says. "But you can only summon her at night."
"Why night?" Melody asks confused.
"She wants to reunite with Lucy at night to remake the contract or something..." Aurelia explains.
"Aurelia..." Melody says. "We need to talk."
"Of course, follow me." She says.

She leads us to a small house on the village outskirts. Inside it looks like an ordinary house. It makes me miss my home more...
"Please, sit." Aurelia says. We all sit down on her magenta sofa. "So, what do we need to talk about?"
"It's Zayn..." Melody says grimly. Aurelia sighs, but looks sad.
"What's he done now?" She asks.
"He's attacked Fairy Island." I say. "We made it off only to stop him, wether he's still there....no one knows."
"Don't worry...too much." Aurelia says. "We'll be able to stop him."
"May I ask, what's the history between you all?" I ask. Aurelia looks at Melody questioningly, but she only nods her head.

Aurelia narrating

Melody, Lucas, Zayn and I were all raised by the same mother and father.But only Zayn and Melody were actually related. We were all best friends. As the years went by, Melody and Lucas became mates. So did Zayn and I...

One day, I found I was pregnant with his children. We were elated at first, but then he got this idea in his head that he wasn't strong enough to protect me and the pups. He became obsessed with power.

When I lost my pups, Zayn went mad. He blamed himself mostly. All because of an attack on our island. He killed his father. I broke our mate bond because of it. And Melody kicked him so hard that he flew half way across the country

From what I've heard, since that day, he's been trying to obtain Zeref's power. But his reason, his reason is still unknown

end of narrating

"That's our story." Melody says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: sorry it's so short, but if I keep going, I will collapse....
Lucy: that bad huh?
Me: aye....*nearly falls over*
Mira: WATCH NALU!
Me: but I've seen all of the Fairytail anime....
Natsu: how about a different anime?
Me: LIKE I'D BETRAY MY FANDOM!
Lucy: you watch SAO, I've seen it on your Netflix.
Me:WHAT WERE DOING ON MY ACCOUNT!?
Lucy: oops...
Me: hmmmmm -_-
Mira: *summons a bed and puts author on it* SLEEP!
Me: since when could you su-zzzzz 😴 *falls on bed*
Mira:awwwww *takes a photo*
Natsu: is that normal?
Lucy: which part?
Wendy: ummm...should we even still be here?
Mira: oh...quickly! Everyone say bye!
Everyone: byieeee