Chapter ten

Me: hellooo and welcome back to-
Everyone: NALU: THE PIRATE DUO!!
Me: MY WIFI HAS RETURNED!
Mira: THE NALU LAST TIME!!!
Me: breathe Mira.
Mira: *nosebleeds*
Lucy: maybe we should start before she kills herself.
Me: good idea, let's start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I thought you said we'd be here for three months." Jellal says.
"Yes, but you all progressed faster than I expected." Nora explains.
"Well, now we just have to find a way off the village." Melody says.
"I can help." Cota's voice says behind me.
"How?" Gray asks.
"Follow me." He says before walking away. I take Nashi from Nora before following.

Cota leads us to a large cave on the north side of the island.

In the middle of the water was a large ship

In the middle of the water was a large ship. It was a dark brown colour with large white sails. The sails had golden angel wings sewn on them. The ship is three masted. A gold flag is flying on the largest mast.
"It has seven sleeping rooms, three bathrooms, a kitchen, a dining room and it even has a library." Cota says.
"I GET DIBS ON THE FIRST ROOM!" Natsu yells as he runs to the ship.
"NOT IF I GET THERE FIRST!" Gray yells as he chases.
"WAIT FOR ME!" Gajeel yells running after them.
"BOYS!" Erza screams.
"They'll never change...." I say to myself as the rest of us walk after them.

"I WANT THIS ROOM!" Natsu yells.
"BUT I WANT UT FLAME BRAIN!" Gray yells.
"I GOT HERE FIRST!" Natsu yells.
"SHUT UP!" Erza yells. The boys stop yelling at each other and agree to let Nastu and I have it. I stare at them in shock. The first time they've ever agreed on something.

Amazingly, it only took two hours to get everything on the ship. I sigh and lay down on the bed. Nashi laying next to me.
"Something wrong Luce?" Natsu asks as he lays down next to me. I lay my head on his chest and he moves Nashi between us.
"No, nothing's wrong." I say. But I had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Later that day we were able to leave. Nora and Cota supplied us with enough food to get to Icalake village. We asked if they wanted to come with us, but they wanted to stay here. I sit down on the deck, Nashi in my arms and watch as the boys hopelessly try to get the ship further out into the water. I laugh when Gray falls off the ship and lands in the water.
"HAHAHA!" Natsu laughs.
"ITS NOT FUNNY!" Gray yells back.
"IT I-GAH!" Nastu screams as Juvia huts him with a water attack, knocking him off the edge.
"HEY!" Natsu yells.
"NICE ONE JUVIA!" Gray yells back.
"THAT WAS NOT NICE!" Natsu yells. They keep bickering. Erza was downstairs so I got up and leaned over the side.
"SHUT THE HELL UP!" I yell and they look at me scared. Finally, peace and quiet.

At sunset, we were finally able to cast off. We all sit in the dining room together. Juvia and Gray seem to whisper something to each other then nod their heads.
"Juvia has something she wants to tell everyone." Juvia says. We all look at her expectantly.
"Go on, you can do it." Gray says to her encouragingly.
"J-Juvia is p-pregnant." Juvia says. The girls and I instantly squeal loudly. The boys look at us with a look that says 'what the hell?' Nashi just makes happy baby noises.
"Ok ok ok." Levy says. "I have news too. I'M PREGNANT!" We all squeal loudly and the boys cover their ears.
"I AM TOO!" Erza states loudly. Jellal looks shocked. Gajeel passes out from the loud noises and Nashi has fallen asleep.
"SAME!" Melody yells and the whole night was just the girls and I squealing and the boys passing out.

I awoke sitting on a chair lazily. Nashi on my lap. Nastu at my feet. I have a headache. No wonder why though. I still can't believe that everyone is pregnant. I sit up only to hear a loud yelling.
"EVERYONE GET UP!" Aurelia's voice echoed throughout the ship. "WE'VE ARRIVED!" Natsu was awake instantly and ran excitedly upstairs. Gajeel followed him. Gray and Jellal soon follow, shaking their heads. I picked up Nashi and followed them with the girls.

The island was pretty. It was covered in snow with a mountain in the middle. The village was on the coast and had an ice lake in the middle. The houses were wooden huts with blue markings engraved on them. We got off the ship and Natsu looked around excitedly.
"Try not to burn anything while we're here." I say as he light his hand on fire.
"Why would I do that?" Natsu asks. Nashi opens her mouth and a spout of fire comes out.
"Awwww." I coo at her.
"LISTEN UP EVERYONE!" Erza yells. "We need to find some sort of library. We'll go in groups. I have already decided. Melody, Natsu, Lucy and Happy will form one group." I forgot Happy was with us...oops..." Lucas, Gajeel, Levy, Gray and Juvia will for,pm the other group, and lastly, Aurelia Jellal and I will be the last. If anything happens, tell the werewolf in your group to contact everyone. Any questions?" When no one puts their hands up she says. "LETS GO!"

We all walk off in different directions. We decide to head to the north library first.
"Gaaaah!" Nashi says as her tiny hand bursts into flames.
"Wow, I didn't think she'd develop magic so quickly." Melody says.
"I know, it's strange." I say.
"That's because she's my daughter." Natsu says.
"That's why she's strange?" Melody asks him as I try to suppress a giggle.
"Who's strange?" Natsu asks. Melody, Happy and I sweat drop.

We arrive at the library. It was a dark brown hut basically. It had blue markings that looked like waves everywhere.
"You ready?" Melody says. We nod our heads and enter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: and done.
Lucy: but it's so tiny.
Me: I have no wifi....
Natsu: WHAT!? HOW ARE YOU ALIVE!?
Me: I don't know....
Wendy: DON'T QUESTION HER SECRETS!
Lucy: since when did Wendy get so loud.
Me: maybe it's...
Lucy: forget I asked.
Mira: it will be longer next time, right?
Me: right. Everyone say bye.
Everyone: byieeee