Chapter one

Me: helloooo and welcome back to-
Everyone: NALU: THE PIRATE DUO! Name may change.
Me: everyone is really excited for the sequel, quick warning to any phone users, chapters are going to be twice as long now, so without further ado, let's get started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Always in Lucy p.o.v, or Natsu p.o.v if I say so)

And the dragon roared with the sound of an earthquake
"No one will hurt my family!" He yelled. I held the kids close to me and sobbed into their heads. The water Mage had stabbed herself. The ice make wizard had killed himself to save others. The iron dragon slayer is currently in the underworld. The bookworm, my best friend, was torn apart. The wolf queen and king hung lifelessly from a building. The she-devil covered in blood, unmoving. The old man captured. The knight slain. Her prince, gone, into thin air. It was hopeless. The kids cried harder. The salmon haired Mage screams in agony and falls to the floor.
"NATSU!" I scream reaching to him.
"Run....Luce...." Was all he said before his body, too, became lifeless.

I shot up sweating. It was all a dream. Just a dream.
"Luce, you alright?" Natsu asks beside me. I look over at him and smile. It's been three years since we got together.
"Yeah, it was just a dream..." I say as I lay back down. Plue, my adorable husky cross German Shepard, now four years old, looks up at me from his bed with worried eyes. I lay my head on Natsu's chest and listen to his heart beat. He places a hand on my back and gently rubs it.
"Go back to sleep Luce." He whispers before I close my eyes and drift off again.

I wake up again what seems like seconds later. Natsu's still asleep. He's snoring loudly. I giggle slightly before trying to escape from Natsu's grip. It's useless, I'm stuck. I sigh and relax. Plue senses my struggling and soon jumps up onto Natsu, waking him up. Natsu shoots up, grabs Plue and wrestles with him. I giggle at their silliness, but I'm glad they get on well.

Now, I know what you're thinking, where the hell is Happy? Right? Well, About two years ago, master realised the rising amount of couples, mostly because Mira wouldn't shut up about her ships, and decided to build larger houses for them. However, only the shipped couple were allowed to live there, including pets, but Happy doesn't class as a pet. Natsu and I live in one. Gajeel and Levy, they were discovered but that's a story for another time, live in one. Gray and Juvia. Lisanna and Bixlow. Erza and Jellal. Melody and Lucas. Mira and Laxus. And many, many other ships, except Chappy. Why, Carla!? Why!?

So, you probably want to know what our house looks like, right? Well, here it is...

This picture shows the front of the house, our garden and Plue's washroom. Yes, he has his own washroom.