Chapter seven

Me: helloooo and welcome back to-
Everyone: NALU: THE PIRATE PRINCESS!
Me: ok, I'm changing when I usually update.
Mira: author will now update at night
Lucy: because she keeps forgetting.
Me: SHUT UP!
Natsu: it's true....
Me: fine.
Wendy: can we start now?
Me: let's start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't sleep that night. So many questions ran through my mind. How would Natsu take the news? Does he even know what pregnancy means? Probably not. It had been three days since I found out, and I've lost countless hours of sleep. Aurelia had woken up, finally, and we were on our way to Knightprince village. Erza and Jellal had visited it before on a trip away. (Me: wink wink)

I sit up and rub my eyes. Looking out of the small window, I can see that it's still night. I look over and see that Natsu is asleep beside me, his arm round my waist. Plue is asleep at the foot of the bed. I smile. Just as I'm about to lie down again, a loud bell rings. Oh no...

Natsu and I are on our feet instantly. I quickly sheathe my sword, grab my whip and keys and run out. Plue at my heels. Natsu in front. We make it on to the deck and I gasp at the sight. At least a dozen other ships were in front of us. And they were preparing to fire.

I quickly run to the wheel with Juvia to try and steer away. Everyone else started loading our own cannons. I try to turn the wheel. But it won't budge. Juvia uses her magic to try and steer, but to no avail. I watched as a large cannon ball was shot.
"LUCY/LU/LUCE/JUVIA!" Everyone screamed. In all the chaos, I hadn't registered where the ball was heading. And it was heading......towards me.

A blur moves in front of me.
"ELEMENTAL SHIELD!" Melody's voice screams. A barrier appears in front of her and the cannon ball simple dissolves around her. She leads us back down.
"The ship won't turn." I say as she pulls me to an empty cannon.
"I know." She says, something in here eyes told me there was more to the story. "Just load the cannon and fire everything we can."
"HAI!" I say and start loading the cannon.

I'd fired five cannon balls at the ships, but they all either missed, or dissolved on the ship. Something wasn't right.
"BRACE FOR IMPACT!" Erza yells. I look at the front of the boat and see that were on a collision course.....FOR AN ISLAND! Natsu runs and jumps on me, covering my body with his. I cling on to him tight and prepare for the worst.

The sound of waves. The sound of waves crashing against the ocean is the first thing I hear. That, and a loud ringing noise in my ears. I sit up and open my eyes. Ship debris is everywhere. I look to my left and see Natsu's body, face down on the sand. I try to yell is name, but my throat is so dry, I end up mouthing his name.

I quickly look at his body. He only has a few minor cuts and bruises, thankfully. I gently shake him. He stirs and slowly gets up.
"You alright Luce?" He says. Being unable to speak, I just nod my head.
"Where is everyone?" I manage to ask, quietly, but I managed. Natsu looks around and rubs the back of his neck.
"I don't know." He says.
"You can't smell them?" I ask, my voice slowly returning to me.
"Oh yeah." He says. I face palm. He really can be an idiot sometimes.

We walk around a bit, Natsu like a dog on a lead . I hear a loud bark. Turning around, I see a brown blur charge towards me. I recognise it instantly.
"PLUE!"I scream. I crouch down in time to hug him as he runs into me. He crashes into me and I embrace my loyal dog.
"WE FOUND YOU!" I hear a voice scream behind me. Melody.
"LU!" Another voice screams behind me. Levy. I turn and am embraced by my friends.

It isn't long before we find everyone else. Aurelia was stuck in a tree, so we had to get her down. Gary was hanging off the edge of a cliff, somehow, and Juvia, instead of helping him up, was clinging to him. Erza had found a strawberry bush and refused to leave it until someone made her cake. Jellal was trying to pull her away. Gajeel had seen some iron, he was starving, so he abandoned Levy, Melody and Lucas, who all washed up together. Lucas had supposedly seen a bear and ran for his life, leaving the two girls behind. Happy was being chased by a large fish because he told it it looked yummy. Melody's wolves....well let's just say they found another wolf pack and claimed the island as their own...