Chapter six

Me: helloooo and welcome back to-
Everyone: NALU: THE PIRATE DUO!
Lucy: yay! We're back!
Mira: LUCY IS EXCITED!
Me: why you so happy?
Lucy: uhhh....cause I missed Natsu.
Natsu: 0//////////0
Everyone except Nalu: awwwwwww.
Nalu: SHUT UP!
Me: anyway, let's start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you think they sent us to Aurelia for a reason?" I ask Melody.
"Who sent you here?" Aurelia asks. Her magenta ears prick up. We explain to her everything that happened. She nods with understanding and sits back.
"I see." She says.
"We may be being stupid, but do you know why we were sent here?" Melody asks.
"Yes." She says. "They believe that Zayn still has feelings for me. Therefore, believing that I can either stop him peacefully, or have an advantage in combat." Melody and Aurelia's ears prick up. Melody sniffs the air and Aurelia seems to be listening intently.
"What is it?" I ask.
"We're not alone." Melody says.

"Is Lucas here?" Aurelia whispers, Melody nods her head. "Send a message to him."
"What does she mean?" I ask.
"Werewolves can speak telepathically to their mate, pups and any pack members." Melody explains. "He's on his way."
"Don't. Move." Aurelia says in a commanding tone. I don't move a muscle. I hold my breathe. Whoever was listening must be bad to put them on edge. I slowly move my head to look at Melody. Her eyes have turned from  their ocean blue to a sunflower yellow. Aurelia, who's eyes were originally stormy blue, glowed a bright pink.

Before I could count to five, the two of them had turned into wolves. I was shocked at first, but then again, they are part wolf. The wolf that Melody turned into had yellow eyes. They seemed to pierce my soul, but at the same time, provided some kind of comfort for me. Her fur was as black as the midnight sky. It had small parts of dark purple covering her coat. Typical of Melody and her purple.

 Typical of Melody and her purple

Aurelia was also a black wolf. But her underbelly and the tip of her tail and neck were a bright pink. Half of her legs were decorated with a bright pink. It reached up to the middle of her legs. Her eyes were a dark pink. She looked scarier than Melody. But she gave off a sense that she would protect you, no matter what.

 But she gave off a sense that she would protect you, no matter what