Chapter 27

Merida's POV

After... A couple of hours, maybe? We finally regrouped. Everyone had succeeded in finding their crystals. Anna and I managed to find Elsa, who resurrected Olaf, and we quickly found his crystal. Thank goodness. I can't risk Anna freaking out again.

Toothless and Hiccup were the last to join us. "Sorry, hope we didn't take too long?"  Hiccup panted.

"No worries, as long as everyone is now safe." I smiled at him.

So everyone was basically discussing their adventures on finding their crystals and the colours.

Elsa and Jack's were blue, North's was silver, Tooth's was turquoise, Bunny's was brown, Sandy's was gold, Rapunzel's was green, Eugene's was red, Olaf's was purple, Toothless' was yellow.

"So, how do we get back?" Kristoff asked.

"Simple, we five each have a special orange crystal, that'll take all of us back. We just need to get back to where we first started." Ethan replied.

Aidan and Darrel each took out an orange crystal. It was a small piece, but it was super bright. There were also these small lights, like fireflies, circling around the crystal.

"Then-"

We were interrupted by a piercing hissing sound. Everyone fell silent and looked around. "Did everyone hear that?" Cleo asked.

"What was that?" Isabelle asked.

The hissing sound was heard again. "Is there a snake in the cave?!" Olaf asked.

"But... There was no snake before." Darrel looked around, worried.

"Who dares to infiltrate my lair..." A voice echoed around the cave.

My blood ran cold and I shivered, Rapunzel let out a scream. We are not alone.

"Sorry, we were just leaving!" Jack said loudly.

"You have passed forbidden territory! Now you will never again see the light of day..." The voice continued.

"Now would be a good time to get out of here!" Eugene said.

"But I don't understand, there was never anyone here before, who are you?!" Ethan shouted.

The hissing sound became louder. It's coming for us, whatever it is! At the end of this section of the cave was a figure, a large figure, where the hissing sound was coming from.

"RUN!" North yelled.

We ran for our lives and didn't look back, I didn't know where we were running to, but what's important is that we stick together.

And that's when it popped out of nowhere in front of us. Most of us screamed, including me. It was a giant cobra, bigger than any human.

"Who dares to disturb Jafar's lair!" The cobra hissed.

"Who?" Jack asked.

Toothless let out a ball of light at him and we ran the other way. "Come on, we can take that guy down!" Jack said, flying above us. "It's just an overgrown snake!"

"We need a plan first!" I yelled back, struggling to get my arrows out.

"Who the bloody hell was that?!" Darrel asked.

"It was Jafar, you idiot! Don't you remember?!" Aidan shouted.

We ran and ran and ran but eventually we had to stop for a quick rest. Elsa made an ice wall behind and in front of us for protection. Jack reinforced it.