Chapter 13

Third Person POV

"Hey, I'm Cleo." "I'm Ethan." "I'm Darrel." "I'm Isabelle." "I'm Aidan." They introduced themselves. The thirteen of them introduced themselves as well.

"Welcome to Alternia, we'd like to thank you for following our instructions." Cleo started.

"All of you are from that gateway, aren't you?" Ethan asked.

"Yes." "Indeed." "How did you know?" North, Rapunzel and Olaf said at the same time.

"We've seen plenty of people who don't look like they belong here." Darrel replied.

"You mean, there are others who've been here?" Hiccup asked.

"Yes, dozens. All of them claim that they walked through a gateway from their worlds and ended up here." Isabelle said.

"And we've concluded that to us, most of them are from a fictional world, to you, it's your real world. We had plenty, there was The Little Mermaid, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Peter Pan, an ogre named Shrek, Puss in Boots, plenty more." Aidan continued.

"We exist as fiction?" Anna asked in surprise.

"Most of you, we can't tell but most are. It's hard to understand, we know, we've had the same problem with everyone." Darrel said.

"Can you tell us about yourself? We want to figure out where you come from." Cleo asked.

"Uh... We come from Arendelle?" Anna replied. "My sister's the queen and she has ice powers."

"The Snow Queen." They all said in unison.

"I'm Jack Frost, I bring the snow days and winter, I too have the power of ice. North here is Santa Claus, he gives children gifts. Bunny is the Easter Bunny, he's in charge of the eggs during Easter. Tooth is the tooth fairy, she collects teeth and leaves money. Sandy is Sandman, he's in charge of dreams." Jack said since no one said anything.

Ethan left his mouth open. He couldn't believe that what he was looking at were what he believed to be real when he was young.

"You're real?!" Darrel exclaimed.

"Uh yes, we are." Bunny replied uneasily to his reaction.

"I used to believe the tooth fairy was real until I caught my mom slipping money under my pillow one night! It completely ruined me. As a child I believed in you until I found out you only existed in my imagination. But now, I'm actually seeing the tooth fairy in person?!" Isabelle said.

"And I thought only those from books come here!" Aidan exclaimed.

"Calm down there everyone!" Cleo said aloud. "Next please, Merida."

"Let's see, I'm a princess from Scotland, I fought a bear named Mor'du, he was a legend that my mother told me and I didn't know he was real until then." Merida listed out.

Aidan looked at Cleo. "I don't remember reading any book like that."

It was Hiccup next. "I'm from Berk and I'm a chief there, I'm a dragon tamer."

"O...K, next please?" Ethan asked.

"Both of us are from Corona. I used to have long golden hair that had the ability to heal every time I sing, I was locked in a tower by a wicked woman who wanted me for my power. Eugene's a thief who helped me to return me back to my real parents, which I then found out I was the lost princess of Corona." Rapunzel explained.

"Rapunzel! Just like the books, except the heal thingy and princess." Isabelle said.

"So that's what the boy meant back there, we exist in books." Eugene whispered to Rapunzel and she nodded.

"All right, thank guys." Darrel smiled.

"Now we explain the situation." Ethan announced. "Alternia, the name of this place, represents alternate universe. The gateway where you come from leads you to here, an alternate universe or another world. They say when one comes here, others come as well from their different worlds. Fate brings you here at that precise time. That's why, the thirteen of you from five different worlds came on this exact day. It's destiny for you to meet each other."

"And we're certain that you've already seen your enemies from your worlds in Alternia High School. They call themselves The Nightmares, and they rule the school. The Nightmares used to be a much larger gang, but now it's lessened down to five left. Because, those who came through the gateway have faced their own enemies and successfully taken them down. The Nightmares do what they please, they have special powers and they show no mercy. They've killed people before, whenever as they please, but the authorities couldn't do anything, because they posses special powers that we don't have. They are in control of everything, upset them and they'll end your life. They've done it to teachers, students, everyone!" Darrel continued.

"Rumour has it that Alternia would be restored to its original state when The Nightmares have been defeated. This place wasn't known as Alternia before, but we will never know the truth and origins of this place until they have been taken down. They say that The Nightmares took over this place and called it Alternia, brainwashing everyone here and making this place theirs, not knowing that their enemies could find a way here too and challenge them once more. So now five remain, and you, are the key, to restore our beloved world. We never stopped hoping when the first batch of people came here and took down part of The Nightmares." Aidan explained.

"So, the five of you have been here since the beginning of all of this?" Elsa asked.

"Well, yes, we have. But... We used to be a much larger group as well, just like The Nightmares, we too have been taken down. When they found out that some of us were helping their enemy, they showed no mercy, they killed our friends, they slaughtered them!" Isabelle was almost in tears. "So now, the five of us still have not been caught, and we will do anything we can to keep it that way, in hopes of restoring order to this place."

"So you see, you have to take down The Nightmares, one way or another. The wise ones say that it's a test that is part of your key to get back home." Cleo concluded.

"The wise ones?" Hiccup asked.

"They call themselves Disney and DreamWorks. They say you can't see them in person, you only hear their voices, the voices of the people from all different worlds. They are wise for they have experienced this and will guide you to home. And everyone that comes from the gateway, although you don't know it, but you are a part of them. Either you are a part of Disney, or you are a part of DreamWorks. You'll be able to know when you speak with the wise ones." Cleo replied.

"Well then, where can we find them?" Jack asked.

"There's a forest, that's where you'll find them. We can give you directions but we can't follow you in. There's an invisible barrier that keeps people like us from getting near it. You need to be a part of them to be able to walk through the barrier." Ethan replied. "Which you guys can."

"What about The Nightmares? Are they a part of Disney or DreamWorks too? Can they go into the forest?" Eugene asked.

"We don't know, but if they could, I'm pretty sure they would have destroyed the place by now." Aidan said.

"Plus, why would they wanna let their enemies know how to get back home?" Darrel added.

"Are The Nightmares able to go as they please? As in, they know how to get back home?" Merida asked.

"Yes, they create a portal out of nowhere sometimes in school. We don't know what they do to get it though." Ethan replied.

"Well then, where do we have to go to meet the wise ones? " Tooth asked.

"Can you direct us?" Jack added.

"Well, our schedule's quite free now, why not?" Isabelle smiled.

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!