Chapter 22

Elsa's POV

"Anna! Kristoff!" I ran towards them, panting. Eugene and Rapunzel were behind me.

"Hey! That was faster than I expected." Merida looked at me.

"Can we bring Toothless now? He's was howling in pain just now, he needs help quick. Wait... Where's the rest?" Hiccup said.

"What did you do? How was it like?" Anna asked excitedly. "Wait... Your hair is still-"

Before Anna could finish, I fell on my knees. "No, no, no, no..." I felt the sharp tear in me again. I felt super cold, then my blue heels turned back to the ones that I wore during the coronation. My magic is fading, my hair is changing, my clothes will slowly turn back to the way they were...

Kristoff and Anna wasted no time helping me up. "So you didn't get your powers back yet... Why?" Kristoff asked.

"Something happened." Rapunzel said.

"To make it as simple as possible, the Guardians and Olaf were captured by The Nightmares. We weren't there with them at the moment. Aidan was looking for us at that time." Eugene explained.

There was a short moment of silence. Everyone needed time to let that sink in.

"We need to find Big Hero 6 now." Anna broke the silence.

"Big Hero 6?" Eugene, Rapunzel and I said at the same time.

"Anna asked Tiana who else stayed behind, there this group of six, they call themselves Big Hero 6. They're like scientists, they run all sorts of tests to find a way to take The Nightmares down. Tiana said their tracking is excellent, they'll be able to help us find Jack. And now, five more people." Kristoff replied.

"So, where are these people?" Rapunzel asked.

"They have a secret hideout, underground." Hiccup said. "Tiana told us that they relocate all the time, to prevent The Nightmares from getting hold of their projects."

"Ok, so how do we get to their hideout? Dig a hole in the ground?"  Eugene asked.

"No need for that. There's a lever at Tiana's wall." Merida pushed two flower pots out of the way and revealed the lever behind it. "Stand where you are and don't panic."

The minute Merida pushed the lever down, the ground below us disappeared and we fell down. It took all of us by surprise, I thought we were falling to our deaths. We tumbled all the way down to a halt, we hit a door. I quickly looked back up, but the hole was gone.

The door opened, starling all of us, even the people who opened the door.

"Can we... Help you?" A voice asked, I couldn't get a good look, there were too many people blocking.

"Hi! Hi..." Anna stood up wobbly. "Are you Big Hero 6?"

"Yes, and you are?" The voice asked again.

"We were told by Tiana that you can help us. We believe our friends have been captured by The Nightmares." Anna continued.

"Ah, you come from the gateway as well, don't you? Please, come in."

And so we went in. There was surprisingly a lot of room.

"I'm Hiro, Hiro Hamada." A young boy with messy black hair, and light brown eyes said. "This is Baymax." Beside him was a big white robot with two dot eyes and a line connecting the eyes, with four fingers and short legs. He looked like a giant balloon.

"I'm GoGo Tomago." A girl with black hair with violet streaks and brown eyes said.

"I'm Fred." A boy with light golden brown hair and blue eyes said.

"I'm Wasabi." A boy with dark brown eyes and dark brown hair said.

"I'm Honey Lemon." A girl with long honey-blonde hair and green eyes said. She also wore magenta glasses.

"Excuse the mess, we weren't expecting anyone." Hiro said apologetically.

"We should be the one apologising for barging in without proper notice." I said.

"It's all right." Honey Lemon smiled. "Boy are we glad you're here. That means that Alternia can soon be restored!"

"Why has everyone been telling us that? It's putting a lot of pressure like they're counting on us." Rapunzel whispered to me.

"We'll be happy to assist you in your mission." Fred said.

"Can you help us look for our friends?" Eugene asked. "Six of them are missing, we believe The Nightmares found them."

"The genius is right here." Wasabi gave Hiro a nudge.

"Who are they?" GoGo asked.

"Jack, North, Tooth, Sandy, Bunny and Olaf." Hiccup listed out.

"Olaf is the easiest to recognise, he's a living snowman. Sandy is a golden guy, his body is completely made of gold sand. Bunny... Is a bunny. A huge one. Tooth is the Tooth Fairy, she's half human half hummingbird. Jack is Jack Frost, he's got white hair and wears a blue sweater. North is Santa Claus." Kristoff continued.

"All right, so the best way to track them down is that we have something that belongs to them." Fred said.

"This is Jack's staff." Merida handed it to Hiro.

"Um..." Anna reached for her pockets. "I think I have one of Tooth's feathers. One fell this morning."

"But if you can locate one of them, you can locate all of them, right?"  Eugene asked. "Cause we don't have everyone's belongings."

"Of course, as long as they are in the same place." Wasabi nodded.

Hiro darted to a table. A whole lot of holograms appeared as he scanned Jack's staff. He was doing everything so fast, none of us knew what he was doing. Hiro swiftly grabbed the feather from Anna's hand and scanned it. Plenty of letters and numbers appeared on a screen and a map as well. Then a red dot travelled around the map.

"This usually takes a while." Hiro said as he leaned on his chair.

"Ah!" I heard Kristoff's yelp. All of us turned to him. I saw his face was completely pink.

"Sorry! I didn't think it would explode that fast!" Honey Lemon who was beside him said, wiping her glasses. "I must have miscalculated."

"What is that?" Rapunzel asked in interest.

"It's a chemical metal embrittlement, never mind, it's a special type of ball full of chemicals, I'm still working on it." Honey Lemon replied. "I tried filling it with acid once and I completely disfigured one of The Nightmares' faces."

"Well, we'll never do that again." Fred said with a shiver. "It was completely disgusting to look at."

A loud beep came from one of Hiro's holograms. The red dot earlier was flashing at a specific location.

"Is that where they are?" Eugene asked.

"Yes," Hiro nodded. "Everyone grab your gear, we're going into action."

Hiro went to grab a purple helmet, Fred walked towards a weird costume of an animal, GoGo went towards a pair of yellow wheels, Wasabi put on some blades on his arms, Honey Lemon grabbed a pink sling bag, and Baymax was trying to squeeze some red armour on him.

When they were all ready, it's no wonder they call themselves Big Hero 6, because they really do look like heroes.

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!