Chapter 12

Hiccup's POV

So I walked back to Alternia High School, looking for Toothless and I saw the most peculiar thing ever, a living snowman! Isabelle did say to help whoever that looked out of the ordinary, right? The snowman was with a girl with strawberry blond hair. They joined a blond haired boy and a platinum blond hair girl.

My eyes were glued on the platinum blond hair girl. She had her hair tied into a bun. She looked really beautiful. Wait, what?! I decided to walk towards them.

"Um, hi? I'm Hiccup." I introduced, my heart pumping a little faster getting a closer look at the platinum blond girl. She was gorgeous with an icy blue dress. "Are you by any chance waiting for someone too?"

"Hey, I'm Anna." The strawberry blond girl introduced. "You're not from here, are you?"

"You too, right? I was told to look for people who don't look like they belong here to wait with me." I replied.

"We were told the exact same thing!" The snowman replied. "Hi, I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs! This is Kristoff and this is Elsa."

Elsa? That's a pretty name for a pretty girl. I wanted to say that but I kept my mouth shut, I didn't want to embarrass myself. I think I have a crush on this Elsa.

"Shall we wait together?" Elsa asked.

"Of... Of course!" I replied, trying not to make myself look stupid. Hiccup, make a good first impression for goodness sake!

Anna's POV

So we found a hiding place behind the bushes. You know, just in case we get seen by the wrong people! It was really hot too,  Elsa couldn't stand the heat so she tied her hair into her coronation bun, I wanted to do the same but I was too lazy. Hiccup seemed really nice, he's actually a Viking and he has a pet dragon. He got his dragon to hide somewhere else for the meantime. And I noticed this, I think he likes Elsa. I can see it at the way he looks at her.

I popped my head around, looking for Cleo. And that's when I noticed 2 figures walking towards the school.

"Princess Rapunzel!" I called out, surprised, waving to her and Eugene.

"Who?" Olaf asked.

"If it isn't princess Anna!" Rapunzel came and gave me a hug. "My, I believe we last seen each other since the coronation?"

"Indeed! How are things going on with you two? Wait, how did you get here?" I asked.

"You wouldn't believe it, there was this gateway back at Corona and we walked through it and we ended up here!" Eugene replied.

"Really? That's the same thing we did." Elsa turned to them.

"Queen Elsa, good to see you again." Rapunzel smiled.

"Just Elsa will do." Elsa smiled.

"Queen? You're a queen?" Hiccup asked.

"Yes she is, ruler of Arendelle." Kristoff replied for her.

"Well, it's good to see someone we know in this strange place!" Rapunzel said happily. "You're waiting for someone too, I believe?"

"Indeed." I nodded.

Jack's POV

The Guardians and I quickly went back to Alternia High School and found a place to hide. We kept our eyes open for Ethan.

I looked around when I girl with short brown hair caught my eye. She was wearing a pink lavender dress. And my did she look beautiful! Wait what?! She was talking to a girl with strawberry blond hair. And from the looks of it, they seem to be hiding too. By any chance are they the people we were supposed to help?

"Oh my there's a snowman over there!" Tooth exclaimed. All of us looked. There was a living snowman, walking around!

"I think that's enough proof for them being out of the ordinary." I stated.

"Yeah, let's go join them, like what this Ethan said." North suggested.

I smiled widely and followed them. As we got closer, oh my gosh that girl in the pink dress was gorgeous. Again, what?!

"Hello." Bunny said.

"Are you waiting for someone too?" The brown hair girl asked. Boy does her voice sound sweet. She looked really beautiful up close.

"Yes, we are. You too?" I asked.

"Uh huh." The girl with strawberry blond hair said.

"I'm Rapunzel, this is Eugene, Olaf, Elsa, Anna, Kristoff and... Hiccup, am I right?" The girl in pink dress introduced.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." I complimented. "I'm Jack, this is North, Tooth, Sandy and Bunny."

Hiccup's POV

My gosh that Jack was so brave to compliment Rapunzel like that. Now I wish I said that to Elsa...

Eugene's POV

Ok I'm not trying to be rude here but did that Jack just express interest for Rapunzel?! Excuse me Jack but she's my girlfriend! I also noticed that he kinda stared at Rapunzel.

Elsa's POV

I looked at Jack, I must say he looks handsome. Wait, what?! I quickly looked away, feeling my cheeks burning. I noticed that Hiccup is starring at me. Hiccup, you're creeping me out.

Merida's POV

I wandered around looking for a place to hide when I noticed this strange group of people. There was a huge rabbit among them and a snowman. I walked up to them.

"Excuse me?" I started. "I'm Merida, and are you all happen to be not from here like me?" 

And thank goodness they were! At least now I know I'm not alone! I was introduced to every single one of them. The boy in brown hair, Hiccup was it? He looked pretty cute... Wait what?!

Third Person POV

Cleo, Ethan, Darrel, Aidan and Isabelle walked out of school and spotted the group and walked towards them.

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!