Chapter 49

Third Person POV

"He said Gather the five elements..."

"Five?" Jack asked.

"Will you let me finish?!" North crossed his arms.

"Gather the five elements under the tree where the moonlight shines the brightest."

There was a moment of silence. "What does that mean?" Elsa finally asked.

"Unfortunately, I don't know." North sighed.

"And what happens when we gather these five elements?" Anna added.

"I don't know either." North said.

"Will this do us any good?" Bunny asked.

"Where do we start?" Tooth asked.

"Let's just explain to the others, maybe they have a clue. Also, steer clear of those two." Jack pointed to Mor'du and Pitch.

"Four elements of nature perhaps?" Grand Pabbie suggested. "Then an extra one."

"People or objects?" Merida asked.

"Not specified." North replied.

"Could you perhaps ask your friend again?" Hiccup pleaded.

"Of course it's objects! None of us have any fire powers." Olaf said.

"We... Light a fire under a tree?" Rapunzel asked.

"Will we have time?" Eugene added. "I mean, Pitch and Mor'du are gonna kill each other soon."

"I think you spoke too soon." Cleo pointed at Mor'du who seemed to be falling from the sky. He yelled at Pitch and blasted nightmare sand at him.

"Those don't affect me, I absorb it and it's mine! So go ahead, waste it all." Pitch laughed at Mor'du.

"We gotta go, now!" Jack said. "We don't stand a chance if Pitch has all that power."

"But when he's the only one left, we can all face him together and overpower him!" Elsa argued.

"Not now, Elsa." Jack gripped her hand. "You don't know who he is. Now, whether you all agree with me to do as Manny says, or you can stay here!"

"I'm in, but how are we to know what are the elements?" Kristoff asked.

"Let's just focus on finding the tree where the moonlight shines the brightest." Jack snapped.

"Should we split up?" Cleo asked.

"We could cover more ground." Aidan added. 

It was risky to split up, but everyone agreed that they could achieve their goal faster. They took a last look at Pitch and Mor'du who were still fighting, Mor'du didn't look in a very good state, he wouldn't last much longer. But nothing stopped Mor'du, he wanted to make Pitch pay for what he did to the rest of The Nightmares and him. 

Darrel randomly chuckled as he searched with Jack, Elsa, Valka and Aidan. "You know," He gave Aidan a nudge. "I still can't believe that we're actually in another world. As life-threatening the situation is right now, we're in another world!"

"Save your excitement for later, all right?! Yes, I'm hyped too, but focus!" Aidan said.

Jamie and Pippa looked at each other. "Maybe that tree at the side of your house?" Jamie asked. 

Pippa turned to Grand Pabbie. "How will we even know which tree has the brightest moonlight shone on it? They all look the same."

"I believe that there's another clue the man in the moon meant." Grand Pabbie said. "There might be something else to indicate that the tree has the brightest moonlight shone on it. It could be anything, for example, branches or twigs arranged in a sign, or pebbles. It's just a guess, don't get your hopes up too high, this world isn't the same as mine."