// twenty two //

p

p.s I don't write dirty scenes so hate me as much as you like [ha, I knew you were waiting for me to update because of that lol]

Harry's POV

Sunshine hit my face as I woke up, feeling hands on my chest and fingers tracing the tattoos on it. I tried to open my eyes and it took me a few seconds to notice what was happening, I looked down and Amy was in my arms, head on my chest and smiling to herself. 

I started to remember what happened yesterday and it made me smile to myself just like her. I was glad everything was okay and what was happening now was not a dream, but reality.

"Good morning," I said looking down at her with loving eyes. She immediately looked up and grinned, then, she kissed my cheek.

"Good morning, handsome." She winked. I chuckled and kissed her forehead. Silence filled the room then Amy broke it. "Did you write that song you sang yesterday?" She looked up at me smiling again and  I nodded my head.

"Yes, I did." I could just look at her all day and not get tired at all.

"It's beautiful and amazing just like you."

"And, you are a perfect angel," I said as she giggled.

"Your voice is... Perfect. I mean it's stronger and hotter than before. And, the lyrics are amazing. Thank you, Haz." I just smiled at her words and kissed her again. "And, I hope I proved my point last night," She said as I chuckled.

"Oh yeah, you did! Very much, actually!" We laughed and I looked beside me at the time, It was twelve o'clock and I couldn't believe we slept all that long. We usually woke up early and at the same time. "Wow, I can't believe it's twelve."

"What?" Amy asked confused.

"It's twelve o'clock now." I smiled and her eyes went wide.

"Shit, I have work. How the hell did we sleep all that?!" She sat up quickly and wore my t-shirt, then, she ran out of my room. Yup, it was my room that we chose. I sat up, took a shower and wore my clothes getting ready to meet the boys. I was bored and had nothing to do so why not meeting them?

I walked out of my room to find a crazy Amy running around the flat searching for something, "Can I help?"

"Yeah babe, where are my keys?" She said and then her eyes went wide again for the second time when she noticed what she said.

"Did you just call-"

"Yes, now where are my keys?" She said quickly embarrassed. I kept my smirk on and pointed at the couch.

"You threw them there yesterday, silly."

"Thanks, idiot."

"And, I know this is weird, but why I have never seen you go to work?"I laughed.

"Because I'm searching for the right job," I said. She rolled her eyes and came close to me.

"Oh yeah right, something that suits Mr, Styles." I winked. "God, I don't know why I'm so in love with an idiot like you." She didn't know how those words changed not only my day, but my life.

"I love you too." 

_____

"I'm glad that everything is fine now, mate,"  Zayn said smiling and the other two boys nod their heads smiling as well.

"Thanks, guys!" 

"So... Another party at my house tonight?" Louis asked smiling, Liam and Zayn nodded agreeing, but I shook my head.

"Um, no, I'm not coming."

"What why?" Liam asked, confused like the others. "You never miss a party, Harry."

"Well, we all know how it ended last time," I said smirking to Louis and he rolled his eyes.

"I said I was sorry. I was drunk, she's a bitch and we all know it. It's not my fault that she stole my phone."

"It is your fault, Lou. If you weren't drunk, she wouldn't have stolen your phone." Zayn said smirking at him.

"Whatever!" Louis yelled knowing that he was wrong and we would win like always. We burst out laughing at him, I felt my phone vibrated in my jeans pocket. I took it out and smiled when I saw her name.

From Amy:

My shift is almost over and I miss you! :( x

I chuckled at what she texted, "Oooh, Harry is in love!" The boys mocked me, I grabbed the pillow beside me and threw it at them.

"Shut up!"

To Amy:

I'm bored and I miss you too, but I'll see u soon! :) xx

I texted back then, I stood up deciding to leave early and take a walk. I said my goodbyes and walked out of Liam's flat, on my way to Amy. I was getting closer to the cafe, but someone grabbed my shoulder and I turned around.

"Hey, Harry!" I smiled back at the blonde Irish boy in front of me.

"Hey, Niall!" He was a really good guy, he helped me a lot. He even helped me to pick out the necklace and helped Amy in choosing the guitar she got me.

"On your way to the Cafe to meet Amy, right?"

"Wow, you know me so well." We laughed and started to walk again towards the cafe. I broke the silence between us. "Thank you."

He looked at me confused and raised his eyebrows. "For what?"

"Thank you for helping me, helping Amy and-"

"No problem. It's nothing, really! Amy is like a sister to me that I never had, and my best friend. And, you Harry, are my friend too whether you like it or not." I smirked nodding.

"I don't mind that. And, I'm also sorry for being a jerk to you."

"Oh, you weren't. Even if you were, I understand." He shrugged and I smiled. We looked in front of us and saw Amy with a shocked face, standing in front of us. We stopped walking and I raised my eyebrows.

"Amy, love? Are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

"Um, I don't know! I think that I hit my head or imagining things." 

"What?" Niall asked, confused too.

"Aren't you both fighting or don't talk to each other since you have met? How did that turn to being friendly guys and talking to each other?"

"Well, I stole your friend," I said laughing, Amy grinned.

"Group hug, everybody!" Amy said loudly and we hugged her tight. She kept moving and tried to get out of our hug.

"Okay, S-So tight!" She broke free and we laughed at her.

"It's my shift now, bye love birds."

"Bye, Nialler." We waved at him and I turned to Amy after Niall got inside to start his work.

"I'm very happy that you both became friends."

"Really?" She nodded. "Do you know that I didn't get to kiss you?" She giggled and I pulled her in a kiss.

"So, what are we doing now?" She asked after we pulled away. Her smile was so cute and beautiful.

"I wanna take you somewhere."

"Where exactly?"

"It's a surprise."