// twenty three //

P

P.S If you're confused or something, JUST READ THE LAST NOTE BEFORE YOU COMMENT and read carefully. x

Amy's POV

"Why are we here, Haz?" I asked him smiling. "Why?" I repeated and he smirked.

"Do you know where are we?"

"Um, at an old bookstore? Duh?!" 

"Thank you, smart ass." I laughed and he rolled his eyes smiling. "Do you remember?"

"Where we first met, Harry."

"Yes," He said smirking, then, he pulled me close to him by my waist.

"I don't even know why you were here the first time," I said kissing his cheek.

"What? Was it weird that a boy came to buy a book?"

"No, it was weird when a boy like you, came to buy a book. You were the badass kid, remember?" He burst out laughing at my statement, showing his cute dimples. I smiled knowing that he was mine. Only mine.

"The truth is, I was following you." My eyes went wide. "I just didn't want to show... How much I wanted you to be mine and that I liked you."

"You are the best, Harry. I love you." I leaned close to kiss him, but I pulled away quickly and ran to the store. I got inside and it was the same old bookstore. I met Harry here, a few years ago. We did meet before, but I counted it as the first time because it was the first time I noticed Harry and talked to him. 

I went to a random bookshelf and started to look at some books. I felt two arms get wrapped around my waist and Harry's head was rested on my shoulder. I just smiled and I felt him smile too, but we didn't say a word. He stayed in his position watching what I was doing.

"I love you too, Amy." He whispered in my ear and I smiled wide. I turned around to face him, but I was being pushed gently against the shelf and he smirked. "Let's create another beautiful memory here." He leaned close to my lips, but this time I didn't run. He pulled me into a passionate kiss, then pulled away leaving me breathless.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you..."

"Wake up!" I opened my eyes quickly and found Niall shaking me. 

"W-What... What happened? W-Where am I?" He chuckled and I got up.

"You're in your flat? In your room, you sleepyhead." He laughed and I looked around. It was my room, It was weird because I thought I was in the bookstore with him. With Harry. I rubbed my eyes confused and wanted to know if that was a dream or what was going on? I was so lost.

"Are you okay? I mean I come every day to work and find you there."

"Why are you here then?" I asked him softly.