// eleven //

Amy's pov

Amy's pov

"Amy! Amy, wait!" I stopped walking and turned around. Harry walked towards me with a confused expression. "I'm sorry-"

"Sorry for what?" 

"For what you saw back there." I chuckled.

"What I saw is you talking to a girl and that is not any of my business, you do whatever you want." He raised his eyebrows, confused. It was true, that was not my business. He did whatever he wanted, I was his roommate and maybe his friend if he called me that.

"Oh really?"I nodded as he smirked. "Then, why you did you leave when you saw me with her?" 

"Because I wanted to. What? can't I get a fresh air? Plus, you know I don't like parties." That was another fact about me that I hated parties, but I just came with him because I wanted to have a break and have fun for once.

"Then, why did you come?" 

"Because you asked me to." He shook his head then sarcastically chuckled. 

"You know what, I give up." I raised an eyebrow, I was confused. What did he mean by that? "I try to get close to you and change myself, I even became your friend when we both know we were never friends and we will never be, Amy." He said angrily.

"Yes, we were never friends and we will never be when you want more than just being friends, Harry. And, I told you we could be only roommates." I crossed my arms to my chest. "And, I never told you to change." 

"Why can't you just trust me and give me a chance?!" I chuckled. 

"Because last time I did, you broke me." He didn't say anything back, so I continued. "You want me to tell you everything will be okay and I forgive and that I will love you again?" 

"Y-You loved me?" His eyes went wide.

"Yeah, I loved you,  but you just came and told me everything was over. That moment... I just remember it like it was yesterday. It was a fucking game to you all that time." He shook his head and sighed.

"It was never a game," He said calmly then took a step towards me. Our faces were inches away, I took steps back until my back hit the wall.

"If you really want to know the reason why, then here you go. I ended it because I didn't deserve you. You deserved to be happy with someone else. Someone better than me. I was afraid of changing you to another person or hurt you. But I did it without meaning to, but I really loved you." He let everything out making me shocked.

"And, I still do, Amy. I love you so much, that after we broke up I changed myself. I was selfish so I came back. I didn't find your apartment by a coincidence, I searched for you until I found you." I was speechless. All those years, I tried to convince myself that he was the enemy. He was the one who broke my heart, but I was wrong. He loved me all that time?

"And, that blonde girl you saw was my ex-girlfriend, Chelsea. She did kick me out of her flat after I broke up with her, but she talked to me back there so we could get back. Of course, I avoided her and I will never be hers. I want you to be mine again. I'm so sorry, I know it isn't enough, but I'm trying my best to win you back." I stood there in silence.

"Please, take me home now." He sighed then nodded, we headed back to his car and the ride was awkward. We didn't talk or utter a word.

I was thinking about everything he said, every word I heard. Did he really mean every word he said? Was the reason why we were roommates that he was searching for me until he found me and wanted us back? 

The car stopped and I noticed we were home. We got out of the car and went upstairs, he opened the door and I headed quickly to my room. I sat on my bed looking at myself through the mirror. Why did I care about him?  It was a war between my mind and heart.

My mind told me that I hated him and I didn't care, he was nothing more than a roommate. But my heart told me otherwise. 

"Liar," I mumbled to myself as I stood up and walked out of my room.

I was finally admitting the truth.

If I didn't care about him then why did I walk away when I saw him with her? Because I was jealous and when I heard the reason she talked to him, I got afraid that she was going to take him away from me. I still had feelings for him.

I didn't know if I still loved him or not, but what I knew that there was something more than being just friends or roommates. I liked him and I still missed our old days when we used to tease each other before we dated. When we shared our happy moments.

Harry's pov

I screwed everything up. I was scared to tell her all of that, but now she knew everything. I couldn't take anything back, but I was shocked. She loved me back then and I ruined my chance. I was an idiot, how was she going to love me again after what I did? I lost my chance forever.  I thought about leaving, I was leaving for her.

I got my suitcase and started to pack my things. I was going to search for another flat, but until I find one I was going to stay at any of the boys' flats. I knew too damn well that I wasn't going to search for any other girl, I didn't think that I would ever move on. 

While I was putting my clothes in my bag, I heard a knock on my door. I went to the door and opened it to reveal her standing with a nervous look. "Amy? What's wro-" She cut me off by pulling me by my collar and that's when I felt her lips on mine.

I missed her soft pink lips against mine so much. I missed her. I kissed her back when I noticed I was too shocked to move my lips. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I put my hands on her waist to pull her body closer to mine.

She pulled back as I opened my eyes to see her smiling. I smiled back and kissed her nose make her giggle. God, I missed her so freaking much. I missed our moments like that. 

"I love you so much, Amy."