// twelve //

Amy's pov

Amy's pov

"I love you so much, Amy."  

After I heard him saying that I felt like I was dreaming. I couldn't believe what I heard or what I did, but I knew it was right. It felt right, I didn't regret anything. That kiss was the best kiss that we had ever shared and it confirmed my feelings for him. 

My eyes went to Harry's suitcase and I frowned, Where the hell was he going? Was he going to leave again? He turned his head to look at where my eyes went, then his eyes met mine again. He sighed and walked to his bed and sat next to his suitcase.

"Are you leaving?" He stood up quickly and held my face in his hands. "Did you really give up again?" 

"Amy, you didn't say anything and I screwed up everything-"

"So you decided to leave just like before." His shook his head.

"I wanted to give you a little break to think, but I'm not leaving now. Never, okay? Believe me. I'm not losing you again," I don't know why I believed him, every word he said. That was odd, the way I felt. "Do you understand?" I nodded like a lost child.

"Look, I can't say I love you back because I don't know-"

"I know. You are just confused right now." 

"Thank you for understanding." I gave him a smile.

"So, you were jealous of me talking to her?" He joked. I playfully hit his arm making him laugh.

"You were jealous!" He screamed laughing and when he stopped he raised his eyebrows. I sighed, God, he was back. 

"Okay, okay. I admit it, I was scared you would leave me."

"I'm not leaving you for her or anyone." He said seriously. He looked at his hands then he looked up back. "Can I tell you something, but don't laugh at me?" I nodded. He went to sit on his bed again and I sat next to him. "When I met Niall,  I was jealous of him actually." My eyes went wide and I tried to contain my laugh.

"No, way!" 

"Well, he is close to you and he is good looking and nice. I don't want to sound weird or girly, but he is-"

"Harry." I cut him off. "I will never date Niall because we are only friends, nothing more or less. I know him for a while and he was in front of me all that time. So, why would I date him now?" I smiled as he chuckled. 

"Can you kiss me again?" I shook my head laughing and He frowned.

"No, you kiss me." He smiled and leaned slowly. Our lips were brushing against each other, but then Harry's phone had to ruin the moment. Harry groaned and I chuckled.

"It's Louis," Harry said, looking at his phone that was lying on the bed. I nodded as he walked out of the room to answer, after he excused himself.

I was glad everything was okay now. How did he change my feelings and my thoughts in a short period of time, like in a month and half. I knew time ran fast.

Harry's pov

I went out of the room to answer Louis and left Amy sitting on the bed. I still felt like it was a dream, but it wasn't. I finally had her. That was the best part that it was not a dream and I could really feel her lips on mine, and my arms around her.

"Hey, Lou!"

"Hi, babe," My eyes went wide. This was definitely not Louis's voice, it belonged to a girl.

"Who is this?" 

"You don't know me or recognize my voice?" Shit! It was Chelsea.

"Where the hell is Louis?" She laughed and I am glad that I went outside so Amy couldn't hear her loud laugh.

"He is so drunk."

"So, you stole his phone."

"Well, I prefer borrowed it to call you. Why did you run Harry?" 

"I didn't run. And, that is none of your business," I said rolling my eyes annoyed, she was the one to end everything and she wanted me. It was a weird thing though, me breaking up with Amy then Chelsea broke up with me.

"Oh, it is, you were running after that gi-"

"That girl is-" I cut her off angrily, but I was cut off by Amy coming outside to check on me.

"Harry, are you okay?" I turned around to face a worried Amy, she probably heard me shouting or taking long. I nodded and gave her a fake smile.

"Oh, so she is with you." She heard Amy's voice through the phone. If I walked away from Amy, she would figure that something was wrong. So, I just stood there and forced myself to listen to her on the phone.

"What do you want?" I said through the phone and looked at Amy, she was confused. Chelsea laughed.

"You." I wished that phone call would end soon. I smiled at Amy to reassure her. "Meet me at our flat." 

"I can't." 

"Then, I will come to you." I turned around so my back was facing Amy and my eyes went wide at what she said.

"You don't even know where I live." She giggled.

"Wanna bet?" She asked making me sigh.

"When?"

"Tomorrow at night, after she sleeps you can sneak out and come." I sighed again and ended the call. How did she even know that Amy lived with me?

I was in deep shit now.

Amy's pov

Harry turned around and walked towards me with a smirk. "So... Where were we?" I chuckled as he pulled me in a kiss, I missed his lips so much. 

"What are we now?" He asked after pulling away. "Friends?" I shook my head. 

"Then, what?" He asked again, I shrugged my shoulders. He smiled and took a deep breath."Be my girlfriend?" 

"Again?" I was worried and I didn't want to rush anything. He sensed that so he took my hands in his and gave me a reassuring smile.

"This time I won't give up, or leave you. I promise you," He said looking into my eyes. He was serious and I felt myself scared because this was so fast. I was giving him a second chance.

"Promise?" I asked taking a risk.

"I promise you with all my heart, soul and life, Amy... So?" Million thoughts ran through my mind, but I only listened to one. Say yes, and give him a chance.

"Yes, I will be your girlfriend." He grinned and kissed my nose making me smile. I was happy despite the fear of something going wrong again. I couldn't think or do anything, I just wanted to be with him. We went to the living room and sat on the couch as he turned on the TV. Harry was quiet the whole time and he looked like he was in deep thoughts. He wasn't paying attention to anything. 

"So, what did Louis want?" His expression changed like he just saw a ghost or something.

"He was asking why did we leave," He said smiling.

"Oh," I nodded unsurely. "Are you okay? It's just you look nervous." He shook his head quickly.

"No, no. I'm fine, babe." I turned my attention and decided ignore it.

I knew something was up, he was hiding something. Just like I thought, something was going to ruin everything.