// one //

Amy's pov

Amy's pov

I woke up and the sun was hitting my face, I tried to fight the light and opened my eyes. I got up from my bed and rubbed my eyes, then I walked out of my room to the bathroom and started getting ready. I brushed my teeth then I washed my face, but all of a sudden, I heard some strange noises in the kitchen. I walked out of the bathroom and headed to the kitchen.

What the hell was that? I asked myself. When I got there I saw a figure cooking and wearing boxers. Only boxers. I regretted coming to the kitchen. God, I even forgot that he lived here with me. Couldn't he at least wear something?

"Oh, god! Wear something, dude!" I groaned as Harry turned around when he heard me, but then he flashed me one of his dimpled smiles. He loved bothering me and that only bothered me more.

My eyes traveled down to look at his chest, his tattoos and v-line without meaning to, but then I stopped when I realized that I was checking him out. I looked up quickly before I could get caught, but it was too late. He already noticed.

"Like what you see, Amy?" He asked smirking.

"No."

"When I used to live in my flat, I used to sleep and wake up in boxers only. But now, I live here and still same old routine." I laughed.

"First of all you said your 'old apartment'-"

"Old flat," He corrected me.

"Whatever the hell it was. My point is you were alone and now you live with me, so you should respect that."

"Oh, I do," He interrupted me again winking. The usual annoying Harry.

"Stop interrupting me. Also, you don't do whatever you want because I live here too. And, we have to put rules if we are going to live in one apartment." I said as I sat on the chair.

"Not now, please!" He groaned. "Anyway, let's start all over again. Good morning, babe." I wanted to slap that smirk off his face. I glared at him, he shouldn't call me babe or any nicknames... Ever. Why did he always find his ways to bother me?

"Don't. Call. Me. Babe," I stated.

"Okay... Babe." I groaned making him laugh. He put a plate in front of me on the table, it was full of pancakes with some berries and honey on top. I loved pancakes, it was my favorite. He remembered. I raised an eyebrow at him as he smiled back.

"Is that for me?" He nodded. I didn't say another word, but in fact, I was trying not to smile at him or show any affection. I remembered when he used to cook for me in the past, but I shook it off and took a bite of my breakfast.

"I won't ask you how is my cooking because I know it's perfect. Actually, both of us know that." Harry joked then sent me a wink. He was right, he did cook well. But I wasn't going to tell him that.

"It's not that good, though," I said shaking my head and contained my laugh. He half smiled then walked away, leaving me with my flawless breakfast. I saw him entering his room and leaving the door open.

I started to dig in and after few minutes I heard a chuckle, I turned my head and saw Harry wearing his clothes this time. Some black shorts and a white t-shirt. He really listened to me which was weird, that wasn't him.

"Looks like you lie all the time. I mean why didn't you just say that you did like the food? You didn't have to lie, you know." I rolled my eyes. I didn't want him to think that I owed him something. If he thought for a second that he would get a second chance, then he should've stopped from the beginning.

Wait, Amy, It's just a breakfast chill.

"Amy?" I zoned out and looked at him.

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly. I nodded my head and continued my breakfast, just avoided the situation and my thoughts. That was my solution, running away from my problems because I started talking to myself and it was driving me crazy.

Harry's pov

Amy was so difficult. She wasn't like that at all in the past, but I deserved it. I was the reason, I changed her and I hated myself for that. But I would never hate her, I was so selfish that I came back for her. And, I wanted us to never fight again. I wanted us to be happy again, just like the old memories we used to share.

To make her believe that I had changed, I had to show her that, but I could tell it was going to be hard. I just wanted her to open up for me. I wanted to break the tension between us, so I annoyed her all day and I was planning on keeping it that way.

If I could only get another chance, I would make her trust me again. I would never lose her again. I just had to try as hard as I could to break her walls that she built a long time ago.

I would try anything for Amy.

___

I know you might get a bit confused but if you wanna know what happened between them, just keep reading, okay? And this sucks I know, but I'm sorry I try my best lol.

and don't forget to comment telling me what you think and vote too! x