// two //

Amy's pov

Amy's pov

It was getting darker outside, as time passed by quickly. We were sitting in front of each other on the couch. The television was on and we weren't paying any attention to it because we were busy with setting the rules for us to follow. 

If we were going to live together and become roommates, then we should put rules and limits that shouldn't be crossed. Rules for both of us that shouldn't get broken.

All day Harry kept bugging me. It was the first day already and we couldn't get along at all. Sometimes, I did wish that I had a different roommate or to be alone like I was living before he moved in, but it was too late. For him, he was enjoying himself being annoying, but I hated every second and I wanted to get away from him by any chance. 

"Okay, for now I have six rules," I said running my fingers through my thick tangled brown hair.

"Ugh, I hate that number." He groaned.

"Does it look like I care?" I asked sarcastically.

"You are so mean!" He rolled his eyes, pouting like a child. Damn it, he had been like that all day. Acting like a child and it drove me insane.

"I feel like I'm living with a kid." I watched Harry as he held his mug from the table and took a sip from it. "Rule number one, knock on the door before you enter,"

"Ooh, because you might be changing your clothes." He smirked. "I will think about that, but I'm not promising anything." He winked.

"Shut up! Both of us will follow these damn rules, Okay?" I said angrily. He nodded rolling his eyes again. "Rule number two, don't make a mess or break anything. Or you will be the one cleaning it or fixing what you broke." 

"Whatever!" I hated it when the flat was a mess and I said that because I knew him better than anyone, he would make a mess anytime and anywhere.

"Rule number three, don't mess with my things or enter my room when I am not here." 

"Did anyone tell you that I am a three-year-old kid? Do you think I will play with your makeup or something? I mean I don't mess things up," He said as I raised my eyebrows at him. He looked down at his hands and sighed because He knew I was right. 

"Rule number four, if you lose your key, then it's not my fault and I don't care-"

"Hey, now that's not fair at all!" Harry shouted with a grin on his face. 

"I said, I don't care." I smirked.

"You're mean." 

"I know you said that before." I chuckled. "Just remember, I won't open the door." I meant every word I said. I loved this rule because it was a chance for him to leave and never come back. I could get rid of him.

"So, is there anything else I should know?" Harry sarcastically asked and I nodded my head, answering his question.

"Most importantly, rule number five, no walking around with only boxers-" 

"Oh, so you want me to be nak-"

"Or being naked," I cut him off making him frown. I really hated it when he interrupted me. "You didn't let me finish." I turned the tables around.

"You are no fun, Amy." I stood up and decided to head to my room, I already forgot my sixth rule. "The funny thing is, this morning it looked like you were enjoying checking me out and eyeing my body very carefully." I stopped my tracks and turned around.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, Amy." I took a few steps towards him and I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. He stood up and walked towards me with a smirk, his face was only a few inches away from mine, I could even feel him breathing slowly.

"Why do you hate me so much?" He asked out of nowhere.

"Both of us know what you did," I replied quickly and headed to my room again. I stopped in front of the door of my room after I opened it and turned around to face him again. He was just playing innocent and I knew it."Oh and please, turn off the TV." I sarcastically smiled at him then slammed the door.

I wished he felt guilty.