// six //

Amy's pov

Amy's pov

Here we were, Harry and I sitting in our usual place which was the living room. After I changed my clothes and Harry did the same, we sat on the couch and I was ready to get to know him. For the second time, I guess.

I thought why not giving him a chance, what am I going to lose? Even if I did, I wasn't worried because I had nothing. I wasn't even going to let him in anyway. He was just a friend or a roommate, whatever the wind will take us.

"Here we are. What should we do now?" I asked and he smiled at me. 

"Ask each other some questions?" 

"I really don't know why are we doing this and wasting time. We already know each other, Harry." 

"You said 'like the first time' so?" I sighed.

"Just get on with it."

"Why do you hate me so much?" I burst out laughing. I really didn't know why but maybe I had too many reasons and I was confused. Did I really hate him or was it just an act, or I made it up? "What's funny?"

"I really don't know if I hate you or not."

"That's good, you might be lying all the time and you don't hate me. Although, it seems  like it."

"Change the question. And, you said getting to know each other, not play truth or dare." He chuckled. He sat in silence for seconds as I took a deep breath waiting for him. I didn't sleep very well, so I was so rude and moody. "Is it going to take forever?"

"My god, what is up with you? Is it that time of-"

"Hey, what your mouth!" I pointed at him with a glare. He rolled his eyes then huffed. 

"Oh, what is the first thing that crossed your mind when you found out that I was going to be your roommate?" I smirked with a sigh. He wasn't asking e about myself or talking about himself, he wanted to get some answers from me. I was going to give it to him and ask him back too.

"Easy. Worst day of my life." He frowned.

"Oh really?" I nodded with a serious expression. "Want to know what I thought?" I shook my head.

"I didn't ask," I said pushing my hair back.

"Being a badass now, okay." He smirked.

"My turn. Why are you always annoying?"

"You would know. We used to date, so I guess you would know me better." He leaned back and rested his arm on the couch as I rolled my eyes. "And, you like it, don't lie."

"Who told you that I liked it?" 

"Well, it's not your turn to ask now, love." He winked. Tables had turned.

"Ask then." 

"If I was going to work in the cafe, what would you do?"

"Oh, it's going to be fun." I chuckled evilly.

"I'm scared now." 

"I would make you hate the day you applied there, I would prank you all the time and not only that but much more. I just don't want to spill more things than I just did."

"I hate working anyway." He nervously chuckled.

"Good," I said crossing my arms, proudly. "So, do you have any friends?"

"Ah yeah, did you forget them? I always used to talk about them."

"I know, I just thought you became lonely since you moved here. I mean where are they now?" He shrugged.

"I still talk and spend time with them, I just wanted to live and not count on anybody else other than myself."

"Why are you here, Harry? How did you find me?"

"Not your turn to ask again, love." I groaned. "Do you have any best friends?" He asked ignoring my questions as I nodded. Of course, I had my Irish, blonde and cute best friend. Although I knew him for one year, I loved him to death. He was the best friend that I ever had.

"Oh yeah, Niall. He is my best friend, he works in the cafe too."

Harry's pov

Niall? Best friend? Where did he come from? Out of the blue? I felt something I didn't feel for so long. Oh... Jealousy. "Do you still sing?" Amy asked, that's when I realized it was her turn so I didn't ask her anything else about him. 

I used to tell Amy that I sang for her and my friends when I really never sang in front of anyone but her. I felt comfortable, she never judged me. I just didn't tell her because she wouldn't think of me as weird, or maybe I was afraid to sing in front of anyone so I didn't want her to laugh at me. 

"Yeah, I still sing." It was my turn again, but she looked at the clock then back at me. She stood up and let out a breath.

"I have work, sorry. We could continue this later though." I nodded smiling as she walked away. I had a great time although it wasn't a very long time, but better than nothing. I decided going out for a walk or maybe meeting the boys.

I headed back to my room as she did the same. I closed the door behind me to change, but couldn't stop my mind from wondering and asking questions that I didn't find any answers for it.

All I knew that I was going to do anything interesting tonight to change her point of view. I will let her give me a second chance, but not as friends this time.

It was a task that I was working on.