// fourteen //

Amy's pov

Amy's pov

"I'll get it," I said to Harry then I walked to the door and he was behind me. I wondered who it was. Harry followed me and stood behind me, I opened the door and it revealed a blonde girl with a smirk on her face. Who was she? She looked familiar though.

"Hi, Harry,"

"Chelsea?" He said shocked. Chelsea? That name rang a bell, then it hit me. That was his ex-girlfriend that he talked to at the party. Why was she here though? What did she want?

"Hey," She said looking at Harry. 

"What are you doing here?" Harry asked her as she stepped inside. 

"You forgot?" She asked him with confusion written on her face and he raised his eyebrows at her. She stepped closer. "We were supposed to meet at our flat."

"Excuse me?" I finally spoke as I looked at Harry with a raised eyebrow. His eyes went wide then shook his head. at me.

"Amy, let me explain."

"Oh no, let me," I looked towards her and she gave me a smile. "He called me yesterday to come and meet me. I agreed, but then he told me that he would wait until you were asleep or something like that, so he could come. Anyway, he was late and I got worried." I fake smiled at her.

 I didn't know what to reply, but the way she talked made me want to walk away and leave. I decided against it though, I was not walking away until I got to know what the hell was going on here.

"Oh, wow! That is... Nice of you."

"My bad, I am rude for not introducing myself." She stretched out her hand to shake. I took it and she smiled. "I'm Chelsea."

"I know who you are, he told me about you," I said nodding my head. She looked surprised, she raised an eyebrow at Harry then glanced back at me. "So, he told you that I was his girlfriend and he lived with me until I broke up with him?" He rolled his eyes. I  felt like she wanted a fight start, but I didn't know if she wanted Harry and I to fight or me and her.

"I'm Amy." She nodded with a smirk.

"Yeah, I know. He told me about you, love." She chuckled as I glanced at Harry. He didn't utter a word since she came. 

"Wait, so he told you that I'm his girlfriend that he thinks about all the time, that is why he moved on and moved in with me?" I smiled playing my innocent card. I looked at him and he was speechless, he smirked and I glanced back at Chelsea to see her looking at Harry. He better had an explanation for all of that.

"I think you should leave now." Harry finally spoke, she looked angry.

"Okay, I will leave now, but I will see you soon." She said to him and I stepped aside for her to leave.

"Nice meeting you, Amy." She smirked.

"Nice meeting you too." I gave her a fake smile as she left.

I turned around to face Harry and he was looking at his feet, I sighed. I walked past him to the living room and sat on the couch. I was sick of fighting and being mad, I was finally breathing fresh air until she came and choked me. 

I knew this was going to happen, something would come and ruin everything. But not that fast though, I was sick of everything. Was it true what she said? If it was then he hurt me again. That was my fear when I let him in again.

"Look, let me explain, please! Don't listen to one side of the story." I turned my head around to look at him, I needed to hear him and I wanted him to tell me that I was wrong about him. Although I knew that night was not going to end well. 

He sat next to me and sighed. "I lied okay, it wasn't Louis who was calling me. It was her, but she used his phone. I didn't call her, she is lying about everything." 

"I don't understand."

"She took Louis's phone while he was drunk and called me. She wanted to meet me today at her flat, that was our flat. And, she also said if I didn't come, she was going come here. I didn't know she really knew where I lived and I didn't want to go. That was why she came because she thought I was going to meet her, but I didn't because I love you and I never want to lose you." 

"I don't know what to say." My mind was going crazy and confused.

"You trust me, right? I mean, you have to believe me." I nodded, but I felt tears were going to fall down after I kept them for god knows how long. He noticed that my eyes were starting to water, he held my face in his big hands. "Hey, please, don't cry." I broke down and gave up.

"Today was the best day of my life, I finally woke up happily for once. I was really glad everything was fine, but then she just ruined it and made me forget everything. I don't know who to believe, I lost my trust in everybody."

"Trust me, believe me, Amy."

"Why do I feel that everytime I believe you and think that everything was going to be fine, it is not." I stood up as he looked at me with wide eyes. He looked scared of losing me again and I was afraid of losing myself. He stood up, then he wiped my tears and kissed my forehead. 

"Why didn't you tell me? You just acted like everything was okay," I said in a quite tone.

"I didn't want you to worry." I sighed.

"Do you think us getting back was a mistake?" Was it really a mistake? Was my mind right all that time? I asked when I knew somehow it was not, but why everything between us kept falling. Why everytime we were together something happened to ruin everything good.

"No, no it wasn't." He shook his head. "Look, I will leave you alone for now. Just please, think. This can't be a mistake," He said then kissing my cheek, before leaving me alone in the living room. 

I headed to my room and lay down on my bed, I felt my eyes getting heavy and I drifted off to sleep while I was thinking about Harry.

Harry's pov

Everything was okay, just fine until she decided to appear and ruin everything. How the hell did she know where I live? She wasn't that smart to know. What, did she stalk me? 

All that I was sad about was Amy, I felt sorry for her and I loved her so much. She looked so fragile and weak, that was why I wished sometimes I never entered her life. But maybe I was going to be the fragile one if I hadn't met her. She changed me. 

I didn't want to leave her alone, but I had to give her a space to think. I wanted her to know that I wasn't lying and that she should trust me.

I headed to Chelsea, she wanted to meet me so here I was. I knocked on the door and when she opened it with a surprised expression. 

"Here I am."

"Come in."