// five //

Harry's pov

Harry's pov

Three weeks passed and I was going insane, I was losing my mind. I couldn't be friends with her and she wasn't very easy. Sometimes she was okay and sometimes she hated my guts, like she was trying to move on and forget what I did. Damn, girls could be so hard to understand, but I wasn't giving up on her.

I will get her back, we were never friends. We were always more and I know when I walked away it was a mistake, but we all did mistakes and regretted them. I was trying to fix my mistake and she wasn't giving me the chance to.

It was nine o'clock in the morning, I dragged myself to the bathroom then I headed to the kitchen. I saw Amy standing there putting her mug in the sink. 

"Morning," I said. 

"Morning," She turned around and sat on the chair.

"Waking up before me?"

"I never slept, although I'm tired."

"Why? You want to see e shirtless more often or something?" I joked making her chuckle.

"You can't," Amy challenged me and stepped closer.

"Why?" 

"Because we have rules," She said playing the smart card. This time I chuckled, she didn't know me at all.

"I can break them." Amy crossed her arms. "I'm a bad boy, remember? Bad boys break rules, Amy. It's like you forgot" She laughed. 

"I told you I remember everything."

"Looks like you don't."

"Oh yes, I do. You do break the rules, but when it comes to me you will do whatever I say," She said cockily.

"It's true, but I changed, love." 

"We all change, Harry. But you, never." I smirked when I got an idea. "What?" She asked with confusion written on her face.

"How about we get to know each other? Like the first time?" She looked taken back by the sudden suggestion. It was the only way to make her comfortable and spend more time with me.

"Are you giving yourself a chance?" 

"You said we are friends."

"I said, let's try."

"And here is my try." She stayed silence for a minute then nodded.

"Okay, but what will happen after that?"

"We will see where it goes from there."She nodded agreeing again, I walked to the table and sat across from her on the chair. I wasn't going to lose that chance.

"Oh wait, I should change first." She said pointing at her clothes, pajamas shorts and a white t-shirt. I looked at her small figure and I really missed wrapping my arms around her. I missed her lips and everything about her. I was so stupid to let go and here I was paying the price. 

"Why? I love what you are wearing right now actually," I said winking at her. 

"Oh, like friends say that?"

"They do?" It came out as a question. I smirked as she groaned. She was about to stand up and walk away, but I stopped her. "Thank you."

"For what?" 

"For giving me a chance... Being your friend. Making me live here with you."

"No problem, Harry."

"Why?"

"Why what?" She asked, with a confused look on her again.

"Giving a chance."

"First, you gave it to yourself. It was your idea."

"Can you please let a moment pass without having a great comeback?" She laughed. "I made you laugh?" I was taken back.

"What is wrong with you? What, I can't laugh now?"

"No, but you are making me lose my mind."

"Good, so you won't remember that you lived here." She sarcasticly smiled.

I chuckled then shook my head. "Dear Amy, you still don't know me."

"And, I don't really want to, but I have to."

"Yup, there is no turning back and you won't get rid of me that easily, love."