// twenty one //

Harry's POV

Harry's POV

"I love you idiot." I couldn't believe what I just heard, but all I did was pressing my lips against hers. I felt her lips against mine and she kissed me back, I missed them so much. I missed kissing her. I put my hands on her waist and pushed her gently against the wall. I felt her smile through the kiss and I did the same.

It was true. I was an idiot. I thought she loved someone else, but deep inside me I felt something. When we pulled away I just wanted her lips back on mine and I did it, I kissed her again. She giggled through our kiss. 

"Harry- Stop!" She laughed and I was so happy. Hearing her laugh again, being able to kiss her and hold her. Seeing her smiling and happy, seeing us together. That was all I ever wanted. 

"I just can't believe it!" I spoke the truth and she smiled wide.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm here for you. So believe it!" I grinned and kissed her cheek.

"I was coming to you first, but you were faster," I said and chuckled, we walked to the couch and sat there. Our usual place.

"I need to tell you something though,"

"I need to tell you something too, but you go first." She shook her head.

"It's okay, it can wait. You first," She smiled and I sighed.

"Okay... Chelsea came here. I swear kicked her out and we didn't do anything. I'm telling you this before she fucking ruins anything like she always does. Although, I feel like she won't be bothering us anymore." She frowned and nodded.

"So..." She leaned and pulled me in a sweet and short kiss. It took my breath away. When we pulled away, she smirked. "Who is better at kissing? Me or her?" I raised my eyebrows, but then I caught what she said. Shit!

"Mr. Styles, I think you forgot to tell me that she kissed you." I was about to explain, but she cut me off. "But I totally forgive you." I couldn't speak. How the hell did she find out?

"How did you... Where were yo-"

"I came early and she was here, I saw everything and that made me love you much more." My eyes became wider.

"What? Haz, are you okay?" She said chuckling.

"Love me more?"

"Y-Yeah. I realized that... I-I never stopped loving you. I love you each day more and more, Harry. You are the best thing that ever happened in my life."

"I love you much more, you are my life." I kissed her again, but she pulled away quickly and ran to her room before mumbling 'stay here, don't move'. I was left confused, but I did what she told me to do. She peeked through the door and smirked, I noticed her hands were behind her back. "Close your eyes, Haz."

"Why?" I stood up trying to look at what she was hiding, but she laughed.

"Please, close your eyes." I closed my eyes and heard her footsteps coming close. I heard a few noises and I was so confused, but I went with it.