Chapter 28: Genesis

Blue lights and police filled the restaurant.  I sat in my car as unique was on the phone with someone.

An all black suv pulled up extremely fast across from me. Genesis and Dirk jumped out fast. Geno jogged towards me.

"Aye come here." Genesis said as he pulled me into a tight hug. "We need to get you that gun asap." He added.

We released from the hug. I kept quiet.
"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yea, I'm fine bae." I gave him a fake smile. The only thing that ran through my mind was Ryan telling me to watch my back.

🕶Ryan Pov🕶

I sat in the car next to Lance.
"Look I been trying my best to make sure G stay out your way." I told Lance. He puffed on a cigar and nodded.

"I don't think you did enough." He responded.

"What's been up with them over there anyway?" He asked.

"I really can't tell, they don't fuck with me like that no more, but one thing for sure, he got a girl name Eden over there. She a real nosey bitch and she really ridding for this nigga." I explained to him.

"Oh really?" He clenched his jaws.

"Look I think we should take her out or scare her enough to leave. She's Geno's weakness. If you want Geno dead then get Eden." I responded.

"Don't worry about her, I'll think of something for that pretty lil ass. So you still been fucking with Toya?" He asked

"Nah." I denied.

"Nigga don't lie to me, we saw you bitch!" Lance got loud.

I kept quiet.

"You think I don't see shit? Nigga I see fucking everything." He continued.

"Man she was just telling me how she shot Geno." I responded.

"Oh so my baby girl did that?" He chuckle and so did his boys.

"Just when I thought you did that, my girl did that shit.. Too bad she stole from me so now I got to kill the bitch." He added on.

I frowned up. Toya only told me the history and whatever, she never mentioned she stole from his ass.

"Come on let me show you some." He smirked.

We got out the car we went to the trunk. It opened and I saw Bianca tied up with a bruise eye. A strong urine smell hit my nose.

"Shit." I said to my self. She started screamed and he shut the trunk. I leaned against it.

"I'm not playing no games. Matter of fact, you got til this weekend to bring me Eden and Toya. I want them bitches alive." He smirked.

"Alright." I replied. He got back in the car and they pulled off.

I sighed and began walking.

Genesis pov

"We need to find a place real soon, I'm starting not to feel safe in my own home Geno." Eden yelled.

I sighed. She's been bugging out since the shooting happen.

"Ok , but I'm not going to rush into a house. We need to take our time with everything and pick the perfect one. Look we can go on a small vacation until things cool off. " I explained to her.

She rolled her eyes and tried to walk away. I grabbed her and pulled her towards me.

"I'm not going to let anything happen to you." She looked in my eyes. I leaned in and slowly start kissing her.

Eden broke the kiss and walked away from me. I just allowed her to have her space.

I left the house and met up with Dirk.

"What's up?" I dapped him.

"Shid nun, how Eden doing?" He asked.

"She's good."

He nodded. "Well, Lance been spotted around town.. Ryan been spotted with him and I think Eden is in trouble." He added on.

"So he really want to play these big boy games huh?" I chuckle.

I know Eden been snooping around and trying to figure things out. I just haven't said anything and play like I don't.

I even knew Lance was already here. That whole shooting at the restaurant thing, that was my boys.

I needed to shake her up real good. All this is to shape her into the woman I need her to be when it comes to this street life.

I wasn't expecting to hear that Ryan been with Lance. That's interesting though. This nigga been the snake the entire time.

I filled Dirk in with everything that's been going on. I told him the plan that's going to happen.

I needed my guys to keep a real close eye on Ryan and Lance.

As for Toya, fuck her. I know Lance going to take care of that bitch so I don't need to.

Dirk and I headed out and went to go collect money as always.

💎Eden pov💎

I laid in the bed and watched to news.

"Breaking news, the body found has been identified as Bianca Perez. Twenty-five year old Bianca Perez, went missing this morning. Friends say she left out of this house behind me, walked out to check the mail , and never returned." The news anchor said.

Sorry for the short chapter! Updates coming soon. Stay tune tonight!

24 comments

19 votes