Chapter 10: KISs

5 days later...

Geno and I have been cool. We laugh and joke now. I go with him when he's running errands and whatever else.

We been out all day today. Geno had to handle his business, but he did take me to the mall, got my hair done, nails and toes and even got me an iPhone. It says it's an early birthday present, but I know he's flirting with me. Sadly to say , but Ryan has been the least on my mind.

We got to the house and I took me a long hot shower. I couldn't help but to think about Geno during that time.

Just as if he was in this shower with me right now. Kissing , touching and feeling him deep inside me.

A knock on my bedroom door snapped me back into reality. I quickly got out , dried off and threw on big t-shirt and panties.

"Here I come!" I yelled.

I opened the door to see Geno standing there. Is it me or Geno just got fine as hell?

"Yea?" I asked him trying to keep calm.

"I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go get some to eat in the morning."

I shook my head and giggled.

"Geno, why you didn't ask in the morning?" I folded my arms across my chest.

He chuckle and scratched the back of his head.

"I don't know what time you get up so.." He smirked.

"Well, we just bought groceries, I don't want that to go to waist so how about I cook us some in the morning and you just be down stairs at 9am."

Geno smiled.

"Aight."

I smiled and followed him out the den part of my room and closed the door behind him.

------------------------------------------

That morning ☀️

I got up early to do my hygiene and to cook breakfast. I guess today the maids didn't have to work, because non of them were here.

"You got it smelling good." Geno walked in.

"Thank you sir a and good morning." I greeted him as I scrabbled eggs.

Geno came up and slide hand down to my lower back and left it there.

"Good morning." He replied back.

Is it crazy that I find him so attractive right now.

I slowly looked into his eye and he looked into mines.

He slowly leaned in before I knew it Geno stole a piece of bacon.

My mouth dropped. He laughed his ass off.

I turned off the stove and Geno and I began play fighting in the kitchen.

I squealed as he picked me up and sat me on the counter. Geno stood between my legs. Both of us were breathing crazy from playing around.